Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

please delete--apologies!

******sorry everyone for wasting your time--have decided this topic is useless to post, anyone who knows about it wont be able to say anything anyway--- also too controversial***

Peace

Edited by Edward M

Some things Christ wanted kept to his closest disciples, i only read a bit here and there from sources i don't know are reliable, so out of respect for christ and the teachings, i'm gonna stay quiet on this :)

Peace

Edited by Edward M

What we call the Bible is canonized. What wasn't canonized became "unreliable". My approach to all sacred texts is to read it and ask myself how it feels and if Spirit wants to add anything to what I read. On one hand we have Paul's teaching. Gnostic Christianity is another approach. Both are valid experiences. If this topic opens back up, here or elsewhere, I will contribute and listen.

• Like 2

When Jesus appeared on earth, he performed miracles and great wonders for the salvation of humanity. And since some [walked] in the way of righteousness while others walked in their transgressions, the twelve disciples were called.

He began to speak with them about the mysteries beyond the world and what would take place at the end. Often he did not appear to his disciples as himself, but he was found among them as a child.
One day he was with his disciples in Judea, and he found them gathered together and seated in pious observance. When he [approached] his disciples, gathered together and seated and offering a prayer of thanksgiving over the bread, [he] laughed.
The disciples said to [him], “Master, why are you laughing at [our] prayer of thanksgiving? We have done what is right.”
He answered and said to them, “I am not laughing at you. <You> are not doing this because of your own will but because it is through this that your god [will be] praised.”
They said, “Master, you are […] the son of our god.”
Jesus said to them, “How do you know me? Truly say to you, no generation of the people that are among you will know me.”
When his disciples heard this, they started getting angry and infuriated and began blaspheming against him in their hearts.
When Jesus observed their lack of [understanding, he said] to them, “Why has this agitation led you to anger? Your god who is within you and […] have provoked you to anger [within] your souls. [Let] any one of you who is [strong enough] among human beings bring out the perfect human and stand before my face.”
They all said, “We have the strength.”
But their spirits did not dare to stand before [him], except for Judas Iscariot. He was able to stand before him, but he could not look him in the eyes, and he turned his face away.
Judas [said] to him, “I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you.”

- Gospel of Judas

• Like 1

******sorry everyone for wasting your time--have decided this topic is useless to post, anyone who knows about it wont be able to say anything anyway--- also too controversial***

Peace

Sounds like I missed the party...

Perhaps the betrayal of Judas was meant to say that he revealed Jesus, as in proclaiming Him.

see http://www.rense.com/general71/defmo.htm

This website suggests that Barbelo refers to Bar [son of] Belos [baal, Bel Belus].

All of these names were references to what we call Jupiter. Jupiter is also known in Greek as Zeus, and it has been observed that the etymology of Jupiter appears to be two words, Zeus Pater, meaning God the Father.

Mary Sparrowdancer is a fascinating person. She poses quite a few questions in my mind. Here is a link to a free download of her book:

http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2012/06/love-song-by-mary-sparrowdancer.html

A few days later: it was a good read.

Edited by traveler

Sign in to follow this