Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

nature spirits, faieries

I don't have a TV, so a friend and I surf youtube some evenings, very eclectic. Bumped into these two videos about faeries, nature spirits. They're not anything that I ever considered as possibly real... and (prior to the internet) there hasn't been a public forum where I'd ever heard anyone talk about them seriously. So, here are these folks, who certainly look sincere.. and brave to post their views. Youtube sure is opening up community spiritual dialogue.

EclmR01xSds

X3SPM0yhDv0

I just saw Pans' Labyrinth- a Spanish language film that has a strong element of fantasy/myth that should appeal to any interested in these aspects of imagination and its manifestations on the less etherial planes of being... Got me wondering some...

I saw faeries once in Arcadia, Florida and once in Glastonbury.

!

What'd they look like?

i will look for the original report i wrote on it, but it was many moons ago...

I have a Finnish friend who tells me interesting stories about their little people who are known by cool Finnish names I no longer have recorded anywhere. Large expanses of lawn are considered not good. You need to have many heights of plants, be they flowers, herbs. or vegetables, growing so the little ones have places to hide. Then all goes well.

My goal is to completely replace 85% of the lawn with those wondrous plants. Because I love the tale and because I love the plants.

I've never seen fairies, pixies etc., but friends of mine who are very energetically sensitive (and very rational!) see them regularly. These "nature spirits" exist in a different dimension, and so you have to be sensitive and not too stuck in our 3D world to see them. But, you do need a strong grounding in Earth energy to be able to see them and not lose your center to their dimension (and thus the many warnings in fairy tales, about avoiding fairies).

Sign in to follow this