Sign in to follow this  
Mudryah

POOR BREATHING MAY CAUSE PAIN.

Well, VERY good article. Thanks so much!

When he mentions the "Abdominal lift" exercise I don't really understand this sentence :

"Stand with your upper body supported on your knees."

Can anybody please explain me what's that ? Sorry I don't understand it (I'm not a native english speaker).

Your upper body supported on your knees ? Standing ? Isn't this the normal way to stand up ? Or does it mean your knees on the ground and standing from there ?

Well, I can give you an example to give you a general idea.

When you stand up straight, all your body weights go straight down through your legs. However, when you bend your knees, all the weights have to go through the knees before the lower leg muscles.

IMO Poor breathing is not the cause of pain. Pains are cause by the stiffen muscles or something else. The reason I said that is because a muscle should be relax right away after each contraction. If not, the muscle will stay contracted and cause a pain. That muscle need an action potential signal to relax the muscles. If there was no action potential to relax the muscles the pain will remain in that area.

What I can say is poor breathing will cause many chronic health problems due to hypoxia if one understand how cell respiration works.

Edited by ChiDragon

Sign in to follow this