Sign in to follow this  
Chainer

Hi from Kinsale

Hi all

Older male seeker from Kinsale, Co Cork ireland, looking for help and advice on specific energy practices. Also happy to answer 'real world' questions to best of my ability and level of development.

Take my practice seriously, read and done a lot over last 20 years, after my interest in this was bought on by sureal experiences in my youth, seemingly caused by a head injury, playing with an old electric shock machine for several years, and finaly having to learn to control and absorb my fierce, red mist temper in my early teens.

Huge fan of Damo Mitchell's work, and have moved over from largely medative Rinzai Zen practices to Daosim/Nei Gong energy body work because of his writings, in last couple of years.

Have made progress, but only since Damo's books do I understand this progress in in any sort of seqeunce in terms of its actual manifestations. His work has also enabled me to understand Zen so much better.

Looking forward to it.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums Chainer from the Emerald Isle.

You will find a good deal on Damo Mitchell on the forum but before you delve into it please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This will cover all that you need be aware of.

Best wishes,

Chang

Love Kinsale!

We stayed in a place there just above a store at the harbor - overlooking the harbor - what a wonderful place it is!

Welcome!

Hi, Kinsale. Welcome to the TTB.

What neigung are you doing now? DM's from his book?

Edited by Antares

Sign in to follow this