三江源

i feel this way about most people so its kinda hard to say if i recognized someone "special"

what does SO stand for? significant other?

When I first saw the woman who was to become my life mate, it was like my entire being had been asleep and suddenly woke up.

She had the exact same experience. In memory it recalls like a flash, a gong and a deep whoofing thud simultaneously.

Sympathetic resonance, much like two tuning forks in a room, strike one and the other responds to the resonance. For us it was instantaneous and vibrates on to this moment as she lays snoozing in the next room.

There was no choice, it was energy pure and simple.

• Like 4

I had an experience of meeting a soul mate...deep energetic connection and heart connection...true love at first sight for me. Interesting that I had this experience, which I didn't fully believe in before it happened.

However, it totally didn't work out at all...turned out to be the second most epic fail of my life. I'm 99.9999% sure we'll never be together.

So keep a balanced mindset if you meet someone and have an interesting connection to them. It doesn't necessarily mean that things will work out between you two and that you'll be together...great if that works out, like for silent thunder and Uroboros...but not a guarantee. From now on, if it were to ever happen again, I'd be incredibly cautious about having a relationship with that person.

I can tell if someone has an understanding of the Way or not... just by gazing in his/her eyes.

I can tell by how quickly they fall asleep... which means I don't take it as a slight when the person next to me can quickly fall asleep :D

• Like 1

Just interested to know here how many of us had a recognition of a person that was to be signiificant to us, perhaps even before speaking to them, on sight or precognitively.

I am pretty good at empathetically knowing who my SO isn't. LOL.

When I first saw the woman who was to become my life mate, it was like my entire being had been asleep and suddenly woke up.

She had the exact same experience. In memory it recalls like a flash, a gong and a deep whoofing thud simultaneously.

Sympathetic resonance, much like two tuning forks in a room, strike one and the other responds to the resonance. For us it was instantaneous and vibrates on to this moment as she lays snoozing in the next room.

There was no choice, it was energy pure and simple.

Same same - but differennt

• Like 2

I can tell by how quickly they fall asleep... which means I don't take it as a slight when the person next to me can quickly fall asleep :D

Maybe because they understand that they're asleep even when they're "awake"? And this understanding causing them to be awake even when they're asleep?

Edited by Owledge