abandonhope

Childish Behaviour

I want to take the time to apologize for my actions and words in some of my recent posts. I have been acting unprofessional. I apologize to Ismiz, MjjBecker, More Pie Guy, Moderators, and a man who I got banned from here. I can't remember his name but his profile pic was a unibrowed guy. I'm ashamed of what I have said even though I stand by some of the things, I shouldn't of ever spoke these negative words. Please accept my apology. Also Mjjbecker I'm not sure why but I had a urge to send you a message. I wasn't sure why you blocked me (I honestly don't but assume I started it) but I'll ask my question here.

Kosta talked about a mountain communicating with him. Since you are a friend of his would you be able to speak a little more about this? Thanks.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 4

KnowHope, there may be some Hope for you after all.....it takes courage / grace to admit when you've realised the error of your ways.

Of course, it will be up to each individual to decide if they accept your Apology.

But if it's heartfelt, there's really no more that you can do (IMO).

Some of my closest friends have very strong views on religeon, etc. that differ completely from my own views.

Mainly because we have completely different backgrounds & upbringing.

We might argue at times, but we'll always stay friends.

Wishing You Peace

Basher

• Like 3

it felt very sincere, open, warm, and heart felt to me.

and i think you are right basher saying it shows courage/grace qualities.

those are fine qualities

not sure why a wishbone ash song is playing the background of my mind, hmmm

oh

hehe

• Like 2

I want to take the time to apologize for my actions and words in some of my recent posts. I have been acting unprofessional. I apologize to Ismiz, MjjBecker, More Pie Guy, Moderators, and a man who I got banned from here. I can't remember his name but his profile pic was a unibrowed guy. I'm ashamed of what I have said even though I stand by some of the things, I shouldn't of ever spoke these negative words. Please accept my apology. Also Mjjbecker I'm not sure why but I had a urge to send you a message. I wasn't sure why you blocked me (I honestly don't but assume I started it) but I'll ask my question here.

Kosta talked about a mountain communicating with him. Since you are a friend of his would you be able to speak a little more about this? Thanks.

Thanks for your time.

I have no ill feelings towards you at all. Nothing you've posted requires any need for you to apologise to me.

You did send me a PM with questions regarding the Mo Pai-not the question you asked above-and that I why I blocked you from sending any further messages.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31339-what-would-it-feel-like-to-tear-the-lower-dan-tien/page-3

P.S. PM's or questions about the Mo Pai from anyone will be ignored and/or deleted. I stated years back I don't want to discuss the school or my experiences. I have only good wishes towards the Mo Pai and respect the school's desire to be left alone in peace.

Quite probably you missed that post. All I can say is this whole Mo Pai thing was old for me back in 2008 on this forum. In fact I only came onto this forum because someone directed me towards comments being made at that time. Before that I had happily avoided all such forums for years, having dealt with shit storms regarding to Mo Pai going back to 2002/3 online (I was a moderator on the original Wenwukuan forum back in the day).

The most significant thing for me back in 2001 was not meeting John Chang but becoming Kostas' friend. I realise that some who lack any concept of what it is to be a human being may not grasp this, but there it is. I have only respect and gratitude for John Chang and what he shared, but he and the Mo Pai have long wished to be left in peace and I show my respect to them both best by doing so.

P.S. My own personal favorite book on spirits was the late Michael Jackson's (not that one) guide to Malt Whiskeys.

• Like 1

hmm I'm sorry.for messaging you about that. I talk to alot of people, and sometimes it's hard for me to keep everything straight. I just thought it was so interesting that the mountain asked for his help, ive been thinking about it for weeks. I just wanted to ask you if he ever told you the story? Or if there was any other details that would interest me? Actually I wanted you to tell me anything you could about it. I understand you want privacy, but another thing you should consider is why tell people you know kosta if you want privacy? This is my opinion, I hope i don't offend you but I think it's very rude to announce that "hey I know your hero and I'm friends with him but no. I will not discuss him to you." - paraphrased quotes. It's like your coming in here just to throw it in our face. Please this was not to be taken offensively, these are my feelings.

Does anyone remember the guy that had a profile pic of a unibrowed guy. I believe he was in a red uniform, bigger hairy guy. He was odd, and from my understanding alot of people didn't like him. I really hope that he can view this message because I feel really bad.

I guess the reason why I'm doing this is because my dad just died. We were fighting about something stupid. I'll never be able to say sorry. Sounds cheesy but it's affected me. I downright hate mostly everyone, I think everyone is selfish and doesn't consider others feelings. I was picked on my whole life and it made me hateful. Though I really like being nice, whenever I see anyone say something mean, I go out of my way to make them feel bad. I like being the bully of the bullies. If that makes sense.

I am sorry for your loss, KnowHope.

It is never too late to say you are sorry, though -- even to those who have passed on before us.

• Like 1

Thanks Brian. I appreciate it.

Mjj, there is a question that i would really like to ask you. After reading another post today I was reminded of some questions that burned in my head. I would prefer talking to you in private, could you possibly take the block off for one message. If you don't want to answer than don't. If you can that would be great. I think you would appreciate the question as well.

Also the unibrowed man. Maybe his name started with a R? something like Reiko? idk could be way off.

knowhope i pm you about this :)

i am also sorry to hear of your deep loss.

you seem to be going thru some type of purification process.

transformational

knowhope i pm you about this :)

i am also sorry to hear of your deep loss.

you seem to be going thru some type of purification process.

transformational

Well I'm always trying to better myself. I'm trying to be the greatest I can be, i know to do that, I must be able to change myself when I learn of faults.

The title of your thread sums it up nicely. Just because I feel sympathy doesn't mean I will bow to emotional blackmail or even idle curiosity (on my part).

Before that I had happily avoided all such forums for years, having dealt with shit storms regarding to Mo Pai going back to 2002/3 online (I was a moderator on the original Wenwukuan forum back in the day).

10 years later, same situation and no end in sight! :lol:

• Like 2

10 years later, same situation and no end in sight! :lol:

No kidding. I feel like Red Adair trying to put out an oil well fire with a water pistol...

I still don't understand why do you announce that you know John and Kosta but want privacy? Someone who is looking for privacy usually tries hard to go unnoticed.

• Like 1

Let it go. He's not bullying you, the information he(or Kosta) can give you won't be useful to you. Such experiences are personal and if you are lucky they will open up to you through practice(and I don't really mean mo pai).

And I'm also sorry for your loss, KnowHope. Whatever the fight was, I'm sure it's as good as forgiven. Such things will seem bigger to you than they are in the big scheme of things or even just between you and him. Something similiar happened to me years ago, so I know how easy it can be to blame yourself. You have to just accept what happened and work your way through it how you can. Only after that the healing can start. It's what we all need to do when such times come... I'm pretty sure that there's not many people here who haven't gone through significant loss.

• Like 2

I still don't understand why do you announce that you know John and Kosta but want privacy? Someone who is looking for privacy usually tries hard to go unnoticed.

Oh FFS. Because it isn't about ME. It's called 'doing the right thing' and correcting misguided opinions, outright lies and attacks on those who you respect and value.

If I wanted it to be about me, I'd have gone down the 'lets write a book, do some DVD's and charge people $$$$$$$'s to worship at the shrine of Becker, the godhead of knowledge, the gate keeper of the thundering pant's way.

I haven't. I've no interest in making money from the subject. I don't need to come to an internet forum to boost my shallow ego and find a pittance of self-worth. I already have family and great friends I value. I've made a few friends here as well, and I value them, but I don't put myself above them.

I've learned some things, some of which cost me a great deal in money, and even more in other ways, and I've offered some of those here, for free, for those who care to listen. If it isn't enough for some, well tough. This isn't Pay-Per-View, no one is giving me coin for this and I have plenty of things to keep me busy in the time I have available.

If you actually paid attention to what I post, you'd see what I am interested in, which is Stillness Movement, and want to discuss. If that doesn't rock your boat, too bad. Becker's soup kitchen doesn't offer a menu.

• Like 2

Does anyone remember the guy that had a profile pic of a unibrowed guy. I believe he was in a red uniform, bigger hairy guy. He was odd, and from my understanding alot of people didn't like him.

I think you mean Recep Ivadec, I remember the monobrow, in the last few pages of the 'Jesus a fictional character' thread that is now in the pit, BaquaKicksAss and I discussed him because Protector implied that he now posts under the name Isimsiz Biri, to whom you have also expressed a desire to apologize:

Since the topic is closed, regular quotes don't work, so I have improvised this:

So we have alwayson who comes here only to piss off the Buddhist community vs Recep Ivadec who was previously banned for being an awful person (http://thetaobums.com/topic/32099-jesus-a-fictional-character/?p=485816)

The 'discussion' was between alwayson and Isimsiz Biri, so I asked:

Am I correct in interpreting this to mean that Isimsiz Biri really is, Recep Ivadec an already banned member of the Tao Bums, . . . ? (http://thetaobums.com/topic/32099-jesus-a-fictional-character/?p=485828)

BaquaKicksAss said that she would look into it and came back with this:

Implying that he had been banned several times before and returned. As you emphasize at the beginning 'alot of people didn't like him.' and since he has apparently been banned several times before, I think you may be taking too much blame in this matter.

• Like 2

I think you mean Recep Ivadec, I remember the monobrow, in the last few pages of the 'Jesus a fictional character' thread that is now in the pit, BaquaKicksAss and I discussed him because Protector implied that he now posts under the name Isimsiz Biri, to whom you have also expressed a desire to apologize:

Since the topic is closed, regular quotes don't work, so I have improvised this:

The 'discussion' was between alwayson and Isimsiz Biri, so I asked:

BaquaKicksAss said that she would look into it and came back with this:

Implying that he had been banned several times before and returned. As you emphasize at the beginning 'alot of people didn't like him.' and since he has apparently been banned several times before, I think you may be taking too much blame in this matter.

Yes, yes and yes. Its strange how I had issues with him before and once again with the same person unknown to me. haha its weird how people keep connecting like that.

Oh FFS. Because it isn't about ME. It's called 'doing the right thing' and correcting misguided opinions, outright lies and attacks on those who you respect and value.

If I wanted it to be about me, I'd have gone down the 'lets write a book, do some DVD's and charge people $$$$$$$'s to worship at the shrine of Becker, the godhead of knowledge, the gate keeper of the thundering pant's way.

I haven't. I've no interest in making money from the subject. I don't need to come to an internet forum to boost my shallow ego and find a pittance of self-worth. I already have family and great friends I value. I've made a few friends here as well, and I value them, but I don't put myself above them.

I've learned some things, some of which cost me a great deal in money, and even more in other ways, and I've offered some of those here, for free, for those who care to listen. If it isn't enough for some, well tough. This isn't Pay-Per-View, no one is giving me coin for this and I have plenty of things to keep me busy in the time I have available.

If you actually paid attention to what I post, you'd see what I am interested in, which is Stillness Movement, and want to discuss. If that doesn't rock your boat, too bad. Becker's soup kitchen doesn't offer a menu.

Hmm misguided opinions and lies. Exactly what I wanted to ask you about. I feel I was misguided and lied to. I wanted to maybe ask another side of the story to compare. In my opinion... you blocking me after my question shows to me that you have other motives. I won't get into that because I don't want this to show more "childish behaviour" How come you get so angry? Using big font doesn't do anything but show how angry you are.

Thanks everyone for expressing your concern. It does make me feel better.