ChiForce

Waking at 4am in the morning completing the MCO...or some sorts of samadhi..

This past months I have been waking up around 4am in the morning and usually finding myself to have completed the micro-cosmic orbit or in some state of samadhi. The chi is illuminating in my third eye and my whole body is having some sorts of micro-vibrations. It is interesting but don't know what it really means. Anyway, just something I observed with my cultivation process...

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 3

I used to wake at 4 in the morning on the dot every night ... it was a damp and cold situation in relation to a triangle between liver spleen gall bladder. Yours sounds more 'posative'.

I worked night shift in a hospital for a while ... that is an interesting time of night ! Many different things go 'off' at 4am. I am not sure what the underlying external thing is, if there is one .. or if it is all 'internal body clock' ?

I frequently pop awake @ 3am, an hour before my alarm goes off (last couple years) feeling awesome.

When this occurs I spend a bit of time, smiling to each of my organs and body parts while completely relaxing in bed.

Then get up, make a bit of lemon tea and do some qigong.

blissful quiet yin loveliness

edit: I really enjoy being awake at this time as most others in the local area are sound asleep. The tone and feel of this time is exceptional

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

This past months I have been waking up around 4am in the morning and usually finding myself to have completed the micro-cosmic orbit or in some state of samadhi. The chi is illuminating in my third eye and my whole body is having some sorts of micro-vibrations. It is interesting but don't know what it really means. Anyway, just something I observed with my cultivation process...

Deeper daily practise is (goes vice versa as well) reaches deeper layers of what makes you you and naturally extends in the sleep as well and sleep becomes less of a "dead" unconcious phase .

4am could be a newly formed habit or something to do with your body clock ..

Entering the darkness of sleep reveals what sleep is and how interrelated waking and sleeping states are .

Edited by suninmyeyes

Happy to hear that you are experiencing this :)

It means that our collective work is fruiting, person by person

Let it keep arising... your body is receiving widespread neural reconfiguration

An untuned body works with extremes of Yin => Yang

As we tune our bodies, they can work with finer grained oscillations between yin-yang

Your personality structure is evolving, your efforts are paying off, keep it up!

Deeper daily practise is (goes vice versa as well) reaches deeper layers of what makes you you and naturally extends in the sleep as well and sleep becomes less of a "dead" unconcious phase .

4am could be a newly formed habit or something to do with your body clock ..

Entering the darkness of sleep reveals what sleep is and how interrelated waking and sleeping states are .

I believe this is called the sleep meditation. I am no stranger to it since my chi channels were open from the result of my sleep meditation some 18 years ago. :)

• Like 1

If your channels were open 18 years ago , are you having these expiriences all along with orbit and third eye ? If yes how comes and what is it that you do not understand than as mentioned in original post , the odd timing or ?
I seem to be misunderstanding something ..
Anyway it is always good to hear about peoples expiriences .
Edited by suninmyeyes

If your channels were open 18 years ago , are you having these expiriences all along with orbit and third eye ? If yes how comes and what is it that you do not understand than as mentioned in original post , the odd timing or ?
I seem to be misunderstanding something ..
Anyway it is always good to hear about peoples expiriences .

Ha....the unnaming Tao!!!! There are those who know the Tao without understanding (conceptually and cognitively) of what it is. Only in the last 3 years I have been actively meditating and cultivating and pursuing and refining my enlightenment path. In the past, everything was accidental but it didn't mean it didn't happen.

• Like 1