Sign in to follow this  
Naius

Good Day to you all:)

Hello all,

I remember when I got first in contact with Taoism, it was in High School and teacher told us: we wont cover this philosophy in this class, it is too hard to understand for a westerner. It actually made me curious about it, ive read an article about Tao and shortly after that read Tao Te Ching...

Now, after some years passed, I am trying to get more deep into it and get closer to The Way. I am studying enviromental sciences and protection of the enviroment and I am thinking about the ways we could be more in harmony with the environment. There's quite a lot to learn from Taoist texts on this topic in my opinion.

It is also great that such a community can gather around following The Way, it feels exciting to be part of it:)

• Like 1

Hi Naius and welcome to the Tao Bums. You will certainly find no shortage of information here to further spark your interest.

If you have not already done so then please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ Things are pretty easy going here and this is all that you really need be aware of.

Best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this