Kadesdes

Water dripping inside forehead - Anyone had this experience?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had the experience of "water" dripping inside the forehead?

I have been doing Qigong for years now and this feeling that I got is congruous with what my teacher has described to me in regards to what happens when energy circulates the body and becomes refined.

It basically felt like a vortex accumulated in my forehead and then the pressure was released through a dripping tap. This also reminds me of what I suspect about subtle anatomy in that there are bodies within bodies in an organism existing simultaneously yet in different dimensions.

• Like 3

I often experience the sensation of wind, water or warm oil sliding under my downward just under my skin, most distinctly in the middle dan tien and the face. This used to occur during qigong, now it comes on spontaneously.

Bodies within bodies. I've had a persistent sense since childhood that I am a small aspect of a large being, composed of smaller beings.

• Like 2

Yes a pleasant cool stream spontaneously opened down the forehead. A good sign me thinks.

• Like 3

Something that I wonder though is whether this process is happening even if I cannot feel it. I have only experienced this two times but I assume when I felt it, it wasn't so much that it started happening for the first time but rather I saw a glimpse into another aspect of my anatomy that I usually am not tuned to.

• Like 1

I go back and forth. Mainly I think that I'm tuning into something that has already been going on for some time.

Although, I also sense that with continued, cumulative practice, that the efficiency of that system in increased.

I go back and forth. Mainly I think that I'm tuning into something that has already been going on for some time.

Although, I also sense that with continued, cumulative practice, that the efficiency of that system in increased.

Yes that is true - I have noticed over the years practising consistently that all aspects of the practice become refined and a cumulative effect occurs that is lost if you cannot commit enough and have enough discipline to allow it to arise.

• Like 1

Hi Kadesdes,

I am still quite new to yoga and meditation but when I was meditating every day I felt a weird sensation on my walk to work. Every day without fail I would feel water dripping from my right ear lobe and it seemed to happen at the same place every morning during my walk. The first couple of times I kept wiping my ear lobe with my right hand but there was no water on my hand when I looked at it.

Then when I would get to work some time during the day while at my desk I would get a pressure start where the third eye is located. The pressure was a really nice peaceful sensation that would only last 10 - 20 seconds and it seemed to happen every day. Now I have stopped meditating and both sensations have gone away.

Peace FT

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had the experience of "water" dripping inside the forehead?

I have been doing Qigong for years now and this feeling that I got is congruous with what my teacher has described to me in regards to what happens when energy circulates the body and becomes refined.

It basically felt like a vortex accumulated in my forehead and then the pressure was released through a dripping tap. This also reminds me of what I suspect about subtle anatomy in that there are bodies within bodies in an organism existing simultaneously yet in different dimensions.

Edited by Formless Tao
  • Like 2