ive been practicing meditation for twenty years so its easy to go deep. If your focusing on time then you know nothing about meditation.

Yes, this is an old Longmen set. Arms are close to body breath in arms away from body breath out. but keeping focus in Dantien. Each movement/breath is directing energy to different organs in the body and the twisting motion is massaging the kidneys. If you watch the Longmen sects of Wudang and the north-western China we all practice this kidney massaging in tai chi and chi gong and some meditation practices. Try to practice this. This is the first time I'm showing this and its not shown outside China. This is the short version of this meditation. This was just a demo. For the original set just message me. :)

Edited by Mudryah
  • Like 1

It's was concrete I was practicing on. Your suppose to be comfortable when practicing like on cushions or grass.

• Like 1

Yes, this is an old Longmen set. Arms are close to body breath in arms away from body breath out. but keeping focus in Dantien. Each movement/breath is directing energy to different organs in the body and the twisting motion is massaging the kidneys. If you watch the Longmen sects of Wudang and the north-western China we all practice this kidney massaging in tai chi and chi gong and some meditation practices. Try to practice this. This is the first time I'm showing this and its not shown outside China. This is the short version of this meditation. This was just a demo. For the original set just message me. :)

Thanks. I do this all the time also. It is very fundamental for Chi Kung. It is a matter of understand the principle of the neikung arts.

• Like 1

Cool video. Kudos for posting because like almost NO ONE EVER.....EVER posts a video of themselves....EVER......E V E R

Lol. It's cool to see what another 'bum looks like :) It's cool that you're openly sharing too.

• Like 4

You know, I've noticed that. I have never seen anyone's videos of their practice on here. I don't write much I let my actions show the Truth. I hope more people will share their videos.

• Like 1

ive been practicing meditation for twenty years so its easy to go deep. If your focusing on time then you know nothing about meditation.

Time focuses on me. :wub:

Hahahaha

You guys should share your meditation videos! :)

Unfortunately mine would be unimaginably boring, but maybe I will soon : )

• Like 1

You know, I've noticed that. I have never seen anyone's videos of their practice on here. I don't write much I let my actions show the Truth. I hope more people will share their videos.

Yes, I had done this before and open for criticism.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/20069-simpleffective-chi-kung-demo/

In deep concentration with the eyes closed.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/25612-meditation-the-yi-in-the-mind-shown-by-the-hands/

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

The important task is not to just reliably achieve De Qi, but to decide what to do with it each time. Whether it is due to misunderstanding or misrepresentation, tangibly and reliably manipulating Qi with ones hands or a needle seem to have taken an esoteric turn in the West. In actuality, it is a very grounded and simple process. What was once common knowledge is now being seen as high level skill. Sadly, this has greatly affected the efficacy, and thus reputation, of Chinese medicine. -Andrew N.

This goes for all practices.

Edited by Mudryah
  • Like 2

thanks!

a simple question : is it a spontaneus form of qi gong ?

Best Regards,

Gigi