Wells

Immortality: Yin & Yang or Pure Yang ?!

Almost all teachers available are conman who will either do nothing or just damage.

Unfortunately yes, speaking of alchemy thats true.

Also, when instead of answering the question smbody refers you to a teacher - it means that they do not know, all the while pretending to be knowlegable.

• Like 1

Theories upon theories lead to nowhere.

The crude reality is that we haven't the opportunity to witness some cases of immortality.

Immortality should be a state of complete independence from the material and the spiritual realms or is it a different form of "equilibrium in the ether" for a disembodied consciousness?

I mean...we know that just saying a few words is an exchange of energy: do immortals change and renew their energy or are they completely independent and could survive even without a world around them?

• Like 1

Its my understanding that people who fear death seek life and those who fear life seek death.

Imo opinion they are both just words just delusions and that in reality there is neither just consciousness.*

∞

*Consciousness is word true which we seemingly have to use.

But as you know...

"The tao that can be told

is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.
The unnameable is the eternally real."

Lao Tzu

Edited by Infinity

I'm sure that members of schools like the Wu-Liu Pai are knowlegable,

but possibly they promised to their teacher to not post this deeper knowledge in forums

Of course, they can give answer regarding Kan and Li. But my point was that it is no point to discuss it purely from theoretical interest. I say just find knowlegable teacher in qigong, then practice neidan or good neikung for a few years and then we can talk about it. Theoretically I could give answer but I see no point to discuss Kan and Li in this case

• Like 1

In my lowly opinion, embryo breathing is the key here.

An ancient immortal said:

If you cultivate Xing and do not cultivate Ming,

for ten thousand kalpas your Yin Ling will hardly enter sainthood.

If you cultivate Ming and do not cultivate Xing,

it is like having a property without an owner.

And I believe Secret of the Golden Flower speaks to letting the mind (shen) rest upon the breath (jing-qi), until they are in harmony. Once this is taken to a deep, smooth, full body state of pore breathing, through all dan tiens as one, the process takes on a life of its own, but only if you have enough humility to surrender to your true self.

This, in my uneducated speculation of various experiences, might relate to the cultivation of Ming to a usable, non-leaking state, and the harmonization/mixing of Ming and Xing, but perhaps has yet to deal with Ling to effect the fusion/merging of Xing with Ming. This fusion is, in my speculation, the source of the golden light. Or, perhaps it is only the ignition of the Xing, as ZOOM claims - and yet without the Ming to contain it, it would fly away. The fusion of it with Ming is perhaps related to the Yin Ling spoken of above.

Edited by Daeluin