Sign in to follow this  
awarenessrules

Reiki Tummo

Hi,i just got an attunement of Reiki Tummo level 1.I can feel the energies running through my body.This attunement was much stronger than the traditional reiki attunement level 1 which i got some days ago.Also i am feeling a strong sensation in my heart area.The only thing i am confused about is healing with reiki tummo.They dont use symbols.They say that only intention activates this energy for self healing and healing others.this is difficult for me.How to use intention?Any suggestions from reiki tummo practitioners here?

Thanks

• Like 1

Place a candle in front of you and stare at it with the intention for the wick to fire up spontaneously.

That's intention. You will feel it.

Simply wish it to be so and apply your mind and heart to it.

You need not know how it works.

Once you master that feeling.

Use it when you "intend" to heal someone or send energy from a distance.

You may also visualize the effect you are causing, although if your mind is not one-pointed enough you may just hinder the process with your imagination.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 4

I'm not too sure about this tummo reiki. It seems to me that these days any phenomena or energy has a reiki attunement comming with it (e.g. kundalini reiki, tummo reiki,...). I think that if you're working with reiki, it's best to stick with the good ol' "original" reiki, as it was when first invented/discovered.

Sign in to follow this