Sign in to follow this  
soaring crane

Unsleep a PPD and who are the mods now?

Hi there again,

I haven't been here for quite a while but I thought I'd update my PPD, only to find it asleep. I can't find a function to wake it up and assume that a mod has to do it. If someone could do that for me, I'd be very thankful :-)

That got me to thinking that I don't actually know who the mods are anymore, and can't find a link to them on the website. In fact, I can't find an 'about' page anywhere or any historical info on the group. So I'm asking here - who are the mods?

Thanks!

There is a list of current mods and other staff sitting in the state of the board section, somewhere.... I'll hunt it up ;).

I'll also wake up your PFF.

The current staff is:

Trunk - Admin

VIator - Admin on hiatus (Trunk taking his place while he's gone).

Concierge / mods - Zerostao - Protector - JoeBlast

Tech - BaguaKicksAss - Flolfolil

Stewards - Apech,- Basher - Chang - Dwai - Marblehead

Also you can search to see who the present staff are under the members tab, then search by group :).

It's awake now ;). Please let me know if you have any trouble with it.

• Like 1

Thank you BKA! :D

just a thought - the mods list and other info of that sort could just be in a sticky at the top of this forum - that's where I looked first.

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 1

Thank you, BKA, that worked. But, another question - my PPD or PFF tells me that I cannot start a new topic ... why? I hate bugging mods with stuff like this, but I tried to figure it out and failed.

OOps, thank you for letting me know. I'm guessing that when they are put to sleep, the permissions are changed. That is the first PFF that I had woken up, so didn't realize. Thanks for being the guinea pig lol. And no problem, you aren't bothering us.

and I thought it was a sticky *grumble*, I could swear one of us stickied that info about a month back, hmmmm

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this