Sign in to follow this  
freeform

feeling lost...

hey Sean - this is probably like building a website for 70-somethings that hate change, but I really miss that little red square button by each thread in the forum, that jumps you straight to the last post on the thread... maybe it's because I'm not a fan of 'view new posts'... I've started using that, but am still nostalgic about my old way of going through the forum...

hey Sean - this is probably like building a website for 70-somethings that hate change, but I really miss that little red square button by each thread in the forum, that jumps you straight to the last post on the thread... maybe it's because I'm not a fan of 'view new posts'... I've started using that, but am still nostalgic about my old way of going through the forum...

Hehehe. I was wondering if someone would miss that. I was tweaking some things and it was complicating what I was working on so I just removed it. I added it back. Am looking on how to make it right next to the post text again though, the change I made is pushing it to a new line. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Sign in to follow this