Has anybody seen these? Pretty good, even if a bit biased about some things from time to time...

Here's episode 1 for those interested:

I apologise for the typo in the title of this thread. Can I edit it?

• Like 1

I've seen a few of them. I've found it interesting, but with a LOT of pseudoscience, faulty logic and magical thinking.

If you know enough chemistry, biology, physics, and some other stuff; you can see nonsense where others see plausible theories or even facts.

The alternative history is an example, because if you actually look for the evidence it comes down to having to trust Drunvalo Melchizedek's 'evidence' and his interpretations of things.

The sacred geometry is another example, because you can take anything and make apparently profound patterns from it, if you want to find them (confirmation bias) like in The Number 23.

So yeah, be very critical. Look for evidence, if you find it don't stop there, but look at the strength of the evidence. Google what skeptics have to say, Google what the believers have to say, reflect carefully. The internet is plagued with bull masquerading as knowledge. :)

• Like 2

A little too new age for me.

edit> & I was hoping there'd be some nudity involved due to the original title.

Edited by thelerner

edit> & I was hoping there'd be some nudity involved due to the original title.

Hahaha!

@9th This is why I stopped Science as soon as I could in school! Still, will try and understand this

So? This is just some geometry with nonsensical made-up 'scientific' words as 'explanation'. What is the 'inward gravitational pressure of cubic space'? How can space and time be expressed as circles on the shape of eggs (as fig8 suggests)?

Obviously as physics can be expressed as mathematics, and chemistry is a result of physical laws, and biology is a result of physical and chemical laws, you can find mathematical patterns like this. But what does this have to do with techno-babble about stuff people like Drunvalo Melchizedek or David Icke pulled out of their ass?

If you're going to interpret natural laws in a mystical way, you need to give reasoning for that. Don't just say 'this pattern exists, therefore this shape is the source of harmonic convergence of alpha particles across the spiral consciousness Gaia complex' and hope nobody asks you to explain where that leap of thought comes from.

Edited by Seeker of Tao
  • Like 1

So? This is just some geometry with nonsensical made-up 'scientific' words as 'explanation'. What is the 'inward gravitational pressure of cubic space'? How can space and time be expressed as circles on the shape of eggs (as fig8 suggests)?

Obviously as physics can be expressed as mathematics, and chemistry is a result of physical laws, and biology is a result of physical and chemical laws, you can find mathematical patterns like this. But what does this have to do with techno-babble about stuff people like Drunvalo Melchizedek or David Icke pulled out of their ass?

If you're going to interpret natural laws in a mystical way, you need to give reasoning for that. Don't just say 'this pattern exists, therefore this shape is the source of harmonic convergence of alpha particles across the spiral consciousness Gaia complex' and hope nobody asks you to explain where that leap of thought comes from.

This isnt my particular interpretation.

Moreover, no one needs to give you reasoning for anything - as anyone can simply do as they please, regardless of your specific wishes to control the situation or make it turn out the way you want. What are you going to do about it? Whine and complain? Big deal, kiddo. Welcome to the real world.

In right knowledge, the study of man must proceed in parallel with the study of the world, and the study of the world must run parallel with the study of man. Laws everywhere are the same — in the world as well as in man. Having mastered the principles of any one law, we must look for its manifestation in the world and in man simultaneously.

Moreover, some laws are more easily observed in the world, others are more easily observed in man. Therefore in certain cases it is better to begin with the world and then pass on to man, and in other cases it is better to begin with man and then pass on to the world.

This parallel study of the world and man shows the student the fundamental unity of everything and helps him to find analogies in phenomena of different orders.

The number of fundamental laws which govern all processes both in the world and in man is very small. Different numerical combinations of a few elementary forces create all the seeming variety of phenomena.

In order to understand the mechanics of the Universe it is necessary to resolve complex phenomena into these elementary forces.

The first fundamental law of the Universe is the law of three forces, or three principles, or, as it is often called, the Law of Three. According to this law, every action, every phenomenon, in all worlds without exception, is the result of a simultaneous action of three forces — the positive, the negative, and the neutralizing. Of this we have already spoken, and in future we shall return to this law with every new line of study.

The next fundamental law of the Universe is the Law of Seven, or the Law of Octaves.

5r0.png

dad4.png

qd3i.png

It's new-age BS- pure and simple. Drunvalo has been making predictions for the last 2 decades about 2012 (and beyond), none of which have come true in the slightest. He has zeroooooo proof to back up any of his crazy alternate theories about history... I'm still debating weather he actually believes in what he teaches, but there is no question in my mind that he is just another new-age con-artist.

For what it's worth, I have read all his books a couple of times, and believed the hype myself for some time. Unfortunately, some hard proof is required in life, none of which he has ever been able to provide. Seems like a nice guy though!

• Like 1

On further viewing, have found many counter arguments. Easy to do...though I don't disagree with all he says. Just some content isn't really as solid as he likes to make out

On further viewing, have found many counter arguments. Easy to do...though I don't disagree with all he says. Just some content isn't really as solid as he likes to make out

He was a big supporter of December 21, 2012, a sudden rise in human consciousness or 3 day darkness etc relating those to Mayan Calendar. All the contemporary channelings, Kryon, Kirael, Lightworkers, The Group, Archangel Metatron (?), etc, all negative sources, all examples of obsession. After cheating people, these demons (the bodiless beings) laugh and enjoy. Do not give them that chance.

• Like 1

So I'm not going mad. There are actually a bunch of people deceiving the world and giving false hope etc?

In episode 1 for example, we're apparently going through a big change indicated by revolutions etc. What?? Like that's never happened before!

He was a big supporter of December 21, 2012, a sudden rise in human consciousness or 3 day darkness etc relating those to Mayan Calendar. All the contemporary channelings, Kryon, Kirael, Lightworkers, The Group, Archangel Metatron (?), etc, all negative sources, all examples of obsession. After cheating people, these demons (the bodiless beings) laugh and enjoy. Do not give them that chance.

You have to also add Islam. You yourself said:

Even Prophet Muhammad comes into seance

You have to also add Islam. You yourself said:

RongzomFan, I missed you. I have to tell you that Buddha is not happy about your acts. Not at all. Persevere. Struggle with your personal Satan.

Again you misunderstood by the effect of your personal Satan. Let me explain it for you.

There are negative spirits and there is fallen angel Satan. They try to make you obey your Nafs and do bad things. If it is a spirit seance, they come in the image of positives and give false information. This is called Obsession in Spiritism. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism)) This is a very high information for you as you are already serving Satan. Be sure not to tell this to Satan :)

There are also positive spirits. Prophet Muhammad is the highest of all positive spirits as he is the Habib (Beloved One) of God Almighty. For instance, there is Jesus Christ who is also a Prophet of God. There are other saints as positive spirits. There is Rumi. There is Haji Bektash Veli. There is Yunus Emre.

When positive spirits come to seance, we talk with them. We express our mutual love, respect and compassion.

When negative spirits come to seance, we fight with them.

Did you understand now?

Persevere. Apply Ki Breath. Focus on One Point. Struggle with your personal Satan. You can do it. You are still a good man inside.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

And Moses? I really like that guy's story...

Thanks for this input. I will look into it...would explain a lot.

I just apologised recently to a friend as when I was "tuned in" I heard a "message" telling me that he and his fiance were reunited from a past life and that they are destined to be together. She turned out to be a fraud after his money! I truly believed my intuition and was fooled badly...

And Moses? I really like that guy's story...

Thanks for this input. I will look into it...would explain a lot.

I just apologised recently to a friend as when I was "tuned in" I heard a "message" telling me that he and his fiance were reunited from a past life and that they are destined to be together. She turned out to be a fraud after his money! I truly believed my intuition and was fooled badly...

Of course, Prophet Moses and his brother Prophet Aaron are also very high positive spirits.

Adam, Enoch, Noah, Eber, Saleh, Abraham, Lot, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Jethro, Aaron, Moses, David, Solomon, Elijah, Elisha, Jonah, Ezekiel, Zechariah, John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, Muhammad (Praiseworthy) are the names of Prophets mentioned in Holy Quran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_in_Islam)

Regarding your friend, there are always negative people obeying their Nafs and listening to their personal Satans. Such an information (that a couple had lived together in past lives) is a high information and only could be got by someone who can protect himself/herself from negatives.

Google them

OK, let me try that again...

By "Lightworkers" do you mean "those who work with Light" or "any being dedicated to the cultivation of inner presence and the elevation of awareness in self and other selves" (as defined by lightworkers.org) or do you mean those who are participants in that particular organization?

As to "The Group" -- well, I'll let you tell us which of these Google hits you think is most relevant...

http://www.thegroup.com/

http://www.thegroupinc.com/

http://www.benettongroup.com/the-group

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Group_%28novel%29

• Like 2