Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Another internal power demo

Beootiful, Smile. Thanks. I'm new to YouTube and didn't even know these *could* be there!

Beootiful, Smile. Thanks. I'm new to YouTube and didn't even know these *could* be there!

IN the last year Youtube has become such a revelation to me in the world of internal m.a. It has fully renewed my interest in Bagua zhang, among others. But the significance of such a resource really suddenly becoming available to the world is something to be pondered. such a plethora of demonstrations to enrich your understanding and just plain leave you wide eyed and scratching your head.

Smile

I especially liked the demo by Ma Yueh Liang .

I liked how he worked all in one place throughout the demo, and not until the end did he really use stepping forward and back to increase his power. At the end he takes one step into the attack and then receives and pulls him back a step which really sends that guy out of the picture. I can really "see" what he is doing if you take my meaning. I can see the physical aspect of the technique and sense what he may be doing energetically.

What does decades of diligent cultivation do?

Craig

There's more!? I'm definitely going searching. And I'll also be eagerly awaiting suggested links from Tao Bums! :)

The more you do it, the better it gets. ;)

What does decades of diligent cultivation do?

I dunno. It suppose to do somethin'?

:)

I dunno. It suppose to do somethin'?

:)

More linguistic trickery.

offered with a smile.

More fun videos?

You are a master Youtube sifter!

With gratitude

Craig

I was just browsing thru Youtube and came across this SPLENDID demo by a grandmaster

of Bagua Zhang. I know there are many on TTB who are big into Form/Formless Cultivation

and martial arts so here it is for your enjoyment. It looked really superb to me even though

i have no interest at all in any martial arts. My sport is badminton, but it would be so

unfair of me to post any badminton clips here!! :lol::lol::lol: (Sorry just joking! :( )

Here's another brilliant one called "Old Eight Palms":

Enjoy! :D

Sign in to follow this