Sign in to follow this  
awarenessrules

Chi or Kundalini

Hi, I got attuned to Reiki energy Level 1 and 2 two days ago.After attunement i was having a stiff neck and strain in my shoulders.Later i was having pain in my heart area.At night i woke up at 1.00 am and i was still having pain then suddenly a warm energy sensation started at my neck area and it travelled along my spine down to my pelvic area,It hit the pelvic area and bounced back to the chest region.During this whole 15 sec period i was hearing white noise in my ears.I was so scared that i did not sleep after that.Is this kundalini or chi? I know kundalini travels from base to crown but the feeling was very intense though it was not as intense like the ones i read in kundalini books but it was for me.There was no shaking of the body.After the experience the tension i was feeling in my neck and heart area was gone but my brain is still vibrating.I did the reiki course because i wanted to heal myself.I am suffering from depression and anxiety disorders for the past 8 years and i am taking anti depressants.I am thinking about starting spring forest qigong course to heal myself.What do you suggest? Thanks

I am suffering from depression and anxiety disorders for the past 8 years and i am taking anti depressants.I am thinking about starting spring forest qigong course to heal myself.What do you suggest? Thanks

I suggest to you to you to get an "Emotional Liposuction" from Master Gary J. Clyman.

Gary will simply erase your emotional problems out of your system by using his awesome Jing (=Internal Power). :)

Some of the many impressive testimonials for Gary Clyman on youtube ( for Emotional Liposuction, Chiropractic treatment, Nei Kung, Chi Kung), which clearly prove his awesome healing powers in many areas (spiritual, emotional & physical):

[med

ia]
[/media]

Edited by Dorian Black

Please watch the first video testimonial. The girl had also anxiety & depression and thanks to the Emotional Liposuction treatment, she is healed now and doesn't need her meds anymore! :D

Emotional Liposuction is a powerful method. Gary simply burns and sucks all the stored bad emotions out of your system by using his high-frequency internal power.

The bad emotions are stored deep inside you in your subconscious and from there affect your life in a bad way all the time day and night.

When Gary sucks your emotional crap out of you, it has to go one final time through the portal of your conscious mind before it leaves you.

That's the reason why the treatment is pretty intense, like an Exorcism (which Gary in fact does also with the same method, KILLING the demon in the process).

But after that, your slate is wiped clean and you are freed from all the shit that held you down and back.

Then you can again live your life free and happily. :D

Gary is the only person I know of who has the necessary high level of internal power to be able to do that.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Hi, I got attuned to Reiki energy Level 1 and 2 two days ago.After attunement i was having a stiff neck and strain in my shoulders.Later i was having pain in my heart area.At night i woke up at 1.00 am and i was still having pain then suddenly a warm energy sensation started at my neck area and it travelled along my spine down to my pelvic area,It hit the pelvic area and bounced back to the chest region.During this whole 15 sec period i was hearing white noise in my ears.I was so scared that i did not sleep after that.Is this kundalini or chi? I know kundalini travels from base to crown but the feeling was very intense though it was not as intense like the ones i read in kundalini books but it was for me.There was no shaking of the body.After the experience the tension i was feeling in my neck and heart area was gone but my brain is still vibrating.I did the reiki course because i wanted to heal myself.I am suffering from depression and anxiety disorders for the past 8 years and i am taking anti depressants.I am thinking about starting spring forest qigong course to heal myself.What do you suggest? Thanks

Hard to say. It was just some energy episode. You will know if that sort of stuff continues, it would be better to characterize it as kundalini. Ultimately qi is a broader name for energies and Kundalini uses qi to do its evolutionary work. So they are not seperate, its just kundalini has its own relentless and bitchy character.

I think your experience was probably not kundalini, because that would have triggered a lasting transformation of mind and body. See http://thetaobums.com/topic/30811-pranotthana-or-kundalini/

Can someone Please recommend some books and DVDs?

The thing I am focusing on from your post, is the mention of issues with anxiety and depression. Normally I would recommend things on developing one-pointedness, but I think you should make dealing with these issues your current priority. And definitely don't do too much with your chi, because you don't want to catalyse more purification than you are ready for. I'm not saying to avoid one-pointedness and chi practices entirely, but be moderate.

Yeah, so I would say focus on virtuous acts/speech/thought, devotional practices and developing loving-kindness.

Prostrations and mantras would help, devotional practices like this soften the heart, open the mind and bring a light, fresh spirit.

This is a book for developing loving-kindness and so on, with some teaching on one-pointedness: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Four-Immeasurables-Practices-Open-Heart/dp/155939353X/ref=la_B001IGHPQ2_1_23?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1381663714&sr=1-23

Later on, when your anxiety and depression aren't so bad, start with http://www.amazon.co.uk/Attention-Revolution-Unlocking-Focused-v-ution/dp/0861712765/ref=la_B001IGHPQ2_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1381663906&sr=1-1

Hope that helps. :)

Just some sort of energy, I wouldn't worry about classifying it.

Spring Forest Qigong I would recommend, probably more than Reiki as the Reiki can move energy and channel it but it's not so good on the blockages whereas Spring Forest moves you into the emptiness where blockages are let go. I wouldn't recommend the Emotional Lyposuction personally.

Just some sort of energy, I wouldn't worry about classifying it.

Spring Forest Qigong I would recommend, probably more than Reiki as the Reiki can move energy and channel it but it's not so good on the blockages whereas Spring Forest moves you into the emptiness where blockages are let go. I wouldn't recommend the Emotional Lyposuction personally.

Jetsun, I am curious what your experience with the emotional liposuction has been?

My 2 cents, Peace

Jetsun, I am curious what your experience with the emotional liposuction has been? My 2 cents, Peace

None, but ten years of studying and trying healing methods myself has shown me time and time again that those who promise one off miracle healings don't deliver on what they promise. So whenever I see anyone saying one session with me will cure a life time of problems I say don't waste your money.

Sign in to follow this