Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Escape to Canada- Evil Conservatives and American Puppets

Here is a Documentary, showing how since 2004 an evil Conservative agenda has taken Canada over, destroying the country it once was, while continuing to oppress it's people more and more.

Escape to Canada-

cold? may be on the prairies, most people where I live count themselves lucky to see snow on the ground. last year we had a total snow fall of 3 inches. the average low temp is around 10 degrees ©. the down side is the corporate regime now running things into the ground. it will see a quick change in government soon not that it will make much of a difference. we see our selves as pretty free to do as we desire up here but the general population is clouded and blind so they have no desire to resolve grievances beyond local government. a major problem is that the population is not equal here. the provinces with the wealth are left behind in spending because the population of voters are greater in areas where there is no economic stability. decisions which effect the lives of families for generations are made behind a desk 2000 kilometers away by a person with no personal attachments to the land,(not that we should dwell on personal attachment). could be worse I guess. (that's a joke, peace!)

Spent 2 weeks there last year. Seemed very clean, the people pleasant, lots of natural beauty. Economically higher taxes, but less of the economic lobsidedness that the U.S. has. All in all a very nice place imo.

If that's a destroyed country (since 2004, 9 years of destruction?) then you and I have different definitions of destroyed. What country fits your bill of nondestroyed?

Conservative, liberal..tends to swing in a pendulum like fashion. When it get a little extreme it tends to reverse. Which is the benefit of democracies.

Edited by thelerner

could be worse I guess. (that's a joke, peace!)

And sure enough, it got worse. Hehehe.

But really, I hope it doesn't. A long time ago I drove from Niagara to Windsor and there was nothing there. I'm sure it's built up quite a bit now.

Yeah, you folks have about the same kind of government problems we have here in the States except for my government's willingness to get involved in other countries' problems and wars whereas Y'all are still a pretty peaceful country.

Yes, too cold. I had too much cold during my military years. 55 degrees F is about as cold as I can deal with anymore. Here the average snowfall is once every seven years. That's more than enough for me. If I want to see snow I'll turn on the TV and watch something about Alaska.

Sign in to follow this