Sign in to follow this  
yondaime109

Sexual energy feels too "heavy" to lift

I think the main problem I've been having in sexual qiqong is my inability to get a feel for the energy. All I really feel is what I would describe as a dense and heavy sensation in my pelvice area. I've been researching this stuff for a year but this is the aspect I've had most trouble with.

What sexual qigong are you practicing; what's the method; what's the goal?

It's not useful to feel heavy and dense sensations in your pelvic area.

One of the more useful tactics is to plunge higher energies (heart & above) down into the dense jing.

No feeling of energy is required. Just relax as much as possible as you do what ever you do to lessen the urge to ejac and breath deeply into your abdomen. Just do it as if your not doing any type of energetic practice, treat like a purely physical practice. Just doing this i can last as long as i want in every position except doggy position, Must be the angle or something

The qigongmaster says "collect qi in morning and sublimate it in the evening". To collect Qi means to convert Jing to QI via transmutation exercise. Use breathing combined with will to transmute energy up the spine. Let it then flow down the functional channel by itself to be collected in lower Dan Tien. In evening you might do the same exercise but together with silent meditation in order to sublimate it (raising it to higher levels and even Shien).

However its easy to say if you already opened MCO, if not it might take time to get it opened and free from blockages. But persistence in the transmutation exercise helped me.

Its very important not to leak Jing, to have the "gate of death" closed and to transmute it upwards. The energy transforms in quantum stages, not gradually. That is suddenly, after a long hour of persistent quality meditation, you might feel a comfortable rush, something goes up your spine or whole body, thats the Jing that transforms to Chi and gets subtler.

EDIT: But its difficult to say depending on where you are, the practice you do etc. If you haven't done it, I definitely recommend you to read Mantak Chias "Taoist Secrets of Love". It covers both single and dual cultivation. He has a method called "Testicle breathing" that is very good in making the energy work up in its yin-state.

Edited by Jonas

Sign in to follow this