Sign in to follow this  
kamilavalamp

Please Explain this Experience

Hello, Someone asked me for the meaning of something they experienced during meditation and I don't understand It's meaning myself. She said she saw a background of pitch black and suddenly 3 large gray streaks appeared in the center. Does anyone know what this could mean? Each time she meditates she also hears voices talking and singing and when one male voice in particular starts talking and singing the rest would quiet down and listen as if he were making a speech. Could she be picking up an astral meeting of some sort? She says he sounds benevolent.

if she doesn't know the meaning of something she should ask who is meditating?

What is the source of these experiences?

So anything she perceives is based on her I-thought experiencing it.

So then she needs to empty out those perceptions by acknowledging they are all based on the same I-thought.

Then repeat I-I-I in her mind and then concentrate to listen to the source of her I-thought.

That will take her deeper into meditation and then the meaning of her previous experiences will be revealed to her.

• Like 1

Yes, it is her own conscious awareness as mr lotus says. When lovely mysterious events occur such as these, if there is a who to experience not-you, then it's not true~ it's just the you whose thieving mind has yet to wink out. It is not reality.

I never meditated so I didn't have meditative experiences. My strangenesses occurred in real-life (haha) and instead of stooping to fascination, I would just acknowledge the event as it's just me anyway. It didn't stop the events (my deal is being visited by flying, bumping li'l silvery flamey things that circle at night time when I'm in bed and penetrate my body with a interesting sparkly fizz), but the point is not to engage in fascination when these things happen. Just shrugging it off immediately as it is noted is my suggestion for these experiences.

When it happened once again a few years ago, I was not amused… I don't even entertain ideas, much less illusory bodies dallying with this illusory body.

Sign in to follow this