Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

Need serious help

T.S.,

I'll tell you what I would do if I were you, but it might not help very much depending on your beliefs.

I would pray to God for protection.

But you can also ask for your angels/guides to protect you.

If you don't believe in God and angels, you can ask the Universe, or Tao, Ultimate Reality, the Self, or however you conceptualize it, to protect you.

I have been a victim of psychic attack before, and I prayed about it, and the problem was completely solved.

• Like 1

It might be your own fear that is doing this to you. Fear can arise when you feel threatened by an impending awareness or insight.

It might help to repeat the affirmation, "There is nothing to fear."

Know that everything is happening perfectly, for the highest good of everyone. This idea can heal you of fear.

Fear, anxiety, and stress about being manipulated in the way that you say will tend to make the sleep issue worse. To take care of the emotional issues, maybe do EFT until those emotions and beliefs are neutralized.

Sleep comes about most naturally when we're calm and feeling normal on the inside. I'm not saying this to discredit your idea of what is possibly happening in any way (by the way, what experiences make you think something like that is happening to you?), only saying what can be making things worse.

Sleep is very important to get consistently and fully in order to feel normal and feel not affected by hypnosis or anything "evil". We're more easily susceptible to harmful psychic things when we're disturbed in some way and lacking rest...so become normalized by getting good rest, and the problem should vanish. Really.

If you live near some sort of electrical thing, like a radio tower or I don't know what else, consider moving.

It can help to have boiled organic milk (drink when it's warm) all throughout the day, and especially within half an hour of when you're trying to sleep. This will help make you tired, in addition to being a healthy thing unless you're lactose intolerant.
It's very important to shut off all electronics when it gets dark outside...just have candles for natural lighting, and listen to or play relaxing music...maybe read a book. Go out and look at the stars if you don't have too much light pollution...it's relaxing to do. Don't try to accomplish or plan anything, get all of that done earlier in the day. Electronics have a type of energy that will keep you awake, and the "blue light" which is emitted from them also has the same effect, so it is very important to have not be anywhere near any electronics after 8 pm, in order to resolve sleep issues. Think of it as living how people did from the beginning of time up until like 150 years ago...naturally.

If you have a lake or ocean you can walk by or swim in if it's not too cold, do that some time each day. Or just lay on the grass for like half an hour. These things will take the excess energy (which is disturbing your sleep) from the body.

I don't suggest "earthing" products. They caused my sleep to become erratic. Laying on the actual ground is more reliable.

When you're sitting at home by yourself doing nothing, it might help if you wear a white cap or something on your head...psychic attacks tend to happen in the crown and third eye area, and covering it can sometimes help bring a slight sense of relief.

You might want to take a break from any spiritual practices you're doing, apart from prayer, contemplation of virtues, and similar things. Basically, if you're doing internal energy work type practices or breathing, those will probably make the issue worse until you're back to normal...once you're okay again, then it's fine to resume them. You might think that zhan zhuang for instance is "grounding"...but actually that will cause more uprising of energy and could make things worse. Breaks are good.

Giving yourself a foot massage until your feet and ankles are warm, on a consistent basis, will likely help calm things down.

If you want, get sesame oil and heat it up until it's warm-hot yet comfortable on the skin, and give yourself a massage from head to toe...then take a warm bath (not hot because that will cause a rising of internal heat to the head). This is another way of taking care of the erratic sort of energies and opening the body's channels in a good way.

I'm also working on switching my sleep schedule to the proper time at the moment (which is before 10 PM if you want good health)...and I just ordered these two products to assist with that. I can't vouch for them yet, although I do vouch for the people who produce them, but they could probably help with getting to sleep.

http://www.chandika.com/products/Soma-Nidra-Tea-For-Sleep.html

http://www.chandika.com/Pro-Sleep-Plus-Transdermal-Cream.html

Also, just throwing this out there...try eating more asparagus.

Oh and about people who talk about this kind of stuff, or who seem to talk about things coincidentally or anything shady like that. Just ignore them. Don't pay attention to things which cause your energy and emotions to become worse.

Wishing you the best, and I'll send a prayer as well.

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 3

Oh also...you can't be mind controlled if you cultivate no-mind.

That caused me a chuckle but it is true. (You also can't be mind controlled if everything goes over your head.)

• Like 2

Salt baths. Clears a lot of crap out, both external, and internal (just in case).

I do this regularly now, I have read it is good from a few different sources like Dion Fortune to help absorb things you have picked up. But I found if you go the whole psychic protection route it can mean you focus on the fear and paranoia which makes you feel more vulnerable. Regular exercise can help and just doing something to focus your mind on positive things before going to sleep like reading a good book, avoid the computer and phone before sleep.

• Like 2

I'd suggest to go seriously into cultivation for a period of time, with emphasis on compassion, humility, etc. If you are under psychic attack, this should really clear that up. If you aren't, it's good for sleep anyway.

Here's some things you could do:

*No internet or TV, few distractions, a simple routine in solitude.

*Horse stance. Discipline, really gets your chi going.

*Metta bhavana or tonglen, as much as you can without straining - excellent for sleep, purifying, restful.

*Anapana sati, 30mins-1hr. Emphasise relaxation, but stay alert.

*Prostrations with your favourite mantra, as much as you like. Mantras are kewl, and humility is a good thing for sleep and just because it is.

*Read - some cultivationy texts, some for entertainment.

*Jog.

Finally, I'd say limit caffeine, if you have regular coffee or tea. I like the odd coffee, but having it every day to wake up gets you in a messed-up sleep cycle.

I hope that helps. :D

• Like 1

So did you try the salt thing yet?

Ok, thanks for your replies/advice/prayers. The fact remains I've been going through very serious stuff, and kicking myself for letting it get like it did (I've been worrying for my life) but I'm feeling it'll be all good. Going offline for the night from now, so thanks guys good karma to you.

For severe or long term stuff the salt baths are usually done 3 or 9 days in a row, with incense burned right after :).

That sound really nice. What your salt of choice? Epsom or something fancy?

A shower doesn't have the same dissolving mellowness. But you can buy or make sea salt and almond oil scrub mixes that you rub all over yourself. It a different, more energizing and cleansing versus the yin of a salt bath.

Sea salt. If you dont have a bath tub, bucket of warm salt water over your head a few times :).

Also a heapload of sinking your energy into the lower dantien would really be beneficial for the OP. Qi rising too much can allow that sort of thing as well.

Sign in to follow this