DalTheJigsaw123

Taoist Sites, Blogs and Links

Back to Top or Bump to Top of just *bump*

I found the question while trawling a few pages down and had nothing to add myself but I though I would pop it back up the list now that there is a bit less activity and see what other make of it.

I have nothing to add myself, although I did noticed a link of yours Thoughts of a Taoist Babe but I was disappointed she couldn't wash the 5 o'clock shadow off her convertible (sic) :D

Back to Top or Bump to Top of just *bump*

I found the question while trawling a few pages down and had nothing to add myself but I though I would pop it back up the list now that there is a bit less activity and see what other make of it.

I have nothing to add myself, although I did noticed a link of yours Thoughts of a Taoist Babe but I was disappointed she couldn't wash the 5 o'clock shadow off her convertible (sic) :D

Haha, well she had me on her website!:)

Thank you!!!

What other sites have good information and/or good forums on Taoism.

Let me open this up to any good meditation, esoteric study site. Whats the address and why?

Let me start with this one: http://www.healingtaousa.com/

The forum there is our 'Mother' site. Not that we're connected, but when it had problems and lost years of data, Sean created this site as a back up place and for deeper discussions. Good site, many experienced members, less moderation so it occasionally seems more chaotic. Good article section too. FWIW I've studied with Michael Winn and found value in his audio and DVDs.

• Like 5

I'd actually be interested in those esoteric study sites you mention, but I guess it is easier to find subject-specific forums than something that I'm looking for.

For example, my interests consist of Shamanism, Sufism, Taoism, Hinduism, Magick, Pagan, New Age, Kabbalah etc.

But then, I find that this place is pretty open to discussion of non-Taoist topics, which I highly appreciate about TTB. For instance, I saw someone post about Melchizadek and the Merkaba. Love it.

• Like 1

If you know Chinese , or want to practice your Chinese writing ability, then you should visit Baidu.com where many Taoist, qigong and kungfu 'bars ' ( chat rooms ) can be found ; you can participate and show off your Chinese language ability .

Capable of using Baidu to search Taoist materials is also important.

Maybe you will argue that learning Chinese is difficult...yet by simple arithmetic you should know that investing 10 years in mastering Chinese in exchange for living 100 or many hundreds years longer and healthier is worthy.. :)

• Like 2