Sign in to follow this  
kamilavalamp

hello need help

Hello, Someone asked me for the meaning of something they experienced during meditation today and I don't understand It's meaning myself. They said they saw a backround of pitch black and suddenly 3 large gray streaks appeared in the center. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. For myself, I would not pay much attention to what appears in meditation as I take the route of just letting it go. Others on the forum may have advice to its possible interpretation though.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of as things are very easy going here.

The Lobby is very much for introductions so you may want to post you meditation question in the main body of the forum as you are likely to get more response there.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

The variety of experiences one can have while meditating are extremely varied and often without explanation. Observe with interest, but don't become attached to any particular sensations.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this