Sign in to follow this  
myheadisbrokenwideopen

2012:Return of the "Q Bird"... anyone still interested in discussing?

i just started reading daniel pinchbeck's book 2012 (after reading one of his earlier works)... i am just looking for some people to pose questions and musings to... maybe someone reading it right now or maybe you have already read it... any takers? (oh yea, also if you wanna play a set of tennis, i am down for that too)

Ah, that's what I had suspected...

Although, some have interpreted Quetzalcoatl as the kundalini.

And others as the legendary Native American "Thunderbird," which many now believe may have been surviving Quetzalcoatlus pterosaurs.

3-pterodactyls.jpg

If you'd like to hear an Online Interview with American Medicine Man Red Elk, in which he discusses the

Q-Bird, claiming it has already returned, you still have 2 days to download it, before it's removed from the

public archive. It'll cost you $10.00, though. Remember: Just 2 days left before it's no longer available!!.

I just discovered, earlier this morning, that large segments of the above Red Elk Interview is available for

free on You Tube. I have posted six links for them below, but Parts 2 and 3 deal with the Thunderbird:-

01 - Thunderbirds Lizard People & Earth Changes Pt.2

02 - Thunderbirds Lizard People & Earth Changes Pt.3

The Remaining Interview Segments:-

03 - Thunderbirds Lizard People & Earth Changes Pt.1

04 - Thunderbirds Lizard People & Earth Changes Pt.4

05 - Thunderbirds Lizard People & Earth Changes Pt.5

06 - Thunderbirds Lizard People & Earth Changes Pt.6

Cool interview.

Any cave explorers here? When is the taobums splunking expedition?

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

I just started the book. The first chapter is pretty scary stuff. Anyone read this and interested in commenting? I'll be happy to post again after i finish the book. It seems to be a pretty serious work.

I dunno about the giant birds, but the Tibetans, Hindus, Chinese, and I have read even groups like the Aborigines talk about the reptilians. I have also heard of groups of humans that live underground as well, including underneath Mt. Shasta in California.

Hm. Quetzalcoatl is the planet Venus. I think it's appropriate to talk about astrology when something like this is tied into a calendar schedule.

I know I've got Eris on the brain (it's in my first house)--but the air element is often represented by the symbolism of wings. Venus has ruled the female earth sign Taurus and the male air sign Libra, until now with the discovery of Eris which will rule Libra. I've found on different sites he was an earth god, a sky god and a water god, so hard to say. He was an intelligent god, so that's in favor of air. And he was a dualistic god, another indication of Eris. But who knows!

Another good book that discusses the Native American prophecies is The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls by Chris Morton and Ceri Louise Thomas. It's not very well-written, but covers a lot of really interesting topics related to the Mayan prophecies and culture. I recommend it for anyone interested in this general subject matter, and I would like to talk about it with some other people!

http://www.azteccalendar.com/god/Quetzalcoatl.html

Im using a nice gimmick for a while now, maybe fun to mention it here.

In google you can make your own personal page www.google.com/ig (igoogle) when you have a gmail account or have a googleacount. Change the uppperbar to your liking (i chose the sea that changed according the hour :P)

On this page http://www.azteccalendar.com/downloads.html there are 2 downloads wich you can add to google (underneath is the little google bar).

These will show you the mayan and aztec calendar on your homepage day by day for free. You can click on them to reveal more info about that day and the deity in charge of the day.

Also optional is choosing yourself a lunar calendar http://lunarium.co.uk/gadgets.php and or http://www.google.com/ig/adde?moduleurl=ht...moon/gadget.xml .

Popped in my mind when i saw talk about Quetzalcoatl :)

On a sidenote: one definition of Quetzalcoatl is that of a serpent bird .. if you yust put Quetzalcoatl in google images you will see many drawings of him, some having strange resemblance with the chinese dragon o.O Maybe im yust imagining this lol, im certainly no authority.

edit: Mz did hear mentioning of reptilians and crystal skulls before both having an outer space link :mellow:

Kind regards

Edited by minkus

Man, Red Elk is a muthafukin masta sage. Check out his interview here. It's longg, but covers nearly every topic out there and connects them all together.

Has anyone read any of his books or taken any classes from him?

I think time is running out people...

NOTE TO ALL: All medicine people that I personally know (All North and South America) have received the same orders as we 12 Inner Heyoka have: "You have one year to prepare."

As of June 13th, 2007 ALL are now going into semi-retirement to prepare ourselves and our families to what will lie ahead at the end of that year.

(Use this knowledge as you see fit.) r.e.

:blink:

He actually reminds me of Max in a way...claiming a "Heyoka" sect. Who are sort of "pure truth" renegades unbound by tradition that utilize the "child-like mind."

Edited by vortex

Sign in to follow this