Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

So what's the deal with resurrecting every mo pai thread ever?

Just curious as to why SonOfTheGods and lots of low post noobs are resurrecting every single mo pai thread ever on thetaobums all at once.

Is there some particular reason for this?

• Like 3

Just curious as to why SonOfTheGods and lots of low post noobs are resurrecting every single mo pai thread ever on thetaobums all at once.

Is there some particular reason for this?

Haha, I guess it was an unexpected side effect of my new thread that Mo Pai Mania was resurrected to reach a new high on the Taobums and that the noobs got all excited! :ph34r:

mjjbecker is gonna lynch me... :mellow:

So, to the noobs: The Mo Pai school is closed to Westerners! You will become student ON A COLD DAY IN HELL!

Better do something constructive and search for alternatives for Mo Pai and present the results in my new thread instead of necro-posting! ;)

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31831-mo-pai-what-are-the-alternativ

• Like 1

Because it is an easier way to troll a forum than starting a brand new thread of their own about something else? ;)

Btw, SotG is resurrecting every thread he can find I think... I however thought he had better taste... oh nevermind... lol

• Like 2

It's like when you see a notification, telling you that 25 new messages have arrived in your inbox.

Only to find 23 of them are SPAM.

I'd like an Ignore this thread, button.

Sick and tired of reading "Pantomime" threads.....he said this, oh no he didn't, oh yes he did !!!

:angry::(:o:P

• Like 3

because he is a troll. some people seem to think otherwise though

on most forums, necroing with no content is a perma-ban offense

None of the forums Im on have that .... however it is still exceptionally rude!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this