Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

new person

Hello all. I only found this site this week and have read a little here and there. I have various interests in a range of subjects in the western mystery tradition and indigenous 'shamanism', both from a subjective participatory level and objective cultural anthropological level.

I will be spending some time sifting through the subjects and posts looking for the little gems of wisdom and insight you have scattered about, hopefully I can offer some of mine in exchange?

Hello and wlcome to the tao Bums Nungali. You will find much here on your subjects of interest.

Please take the time to read the two pinned posts at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ before moving on. This covers all that you need be aware of as things are pretty easy going here.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Thanks Chang. I read the pins and rules again ... just to make sure. I like it 'easy going' too.

Yes, there does seem a lot here in my area of interest and also some people that are a repository of knowledge (the sort I like; not 'new age speculation off the top of the head' - I have had enough of that for the moment thanks ).

Also I noticed there is some martial arts interest ... which I have as well ( my experience is in Kobudo, Shorin-Ryu {Matsamuru Seito - i.e. the family tradition as opposed to the temple tradition} and Akido , with a smattering of other stuff).

I got a black star and I haven't even been naughty ... yet ;)

Oh I see ... thanks for explaining everything to the 'new guy' :glare:

- I meant the black star next to my name on the Lobby index.

What does 'Banned technician' mean ?

Sign in to follow this