Sign in to follow this  
chrysphrase

Chrysphrase in here

Hello all of you,

I live in the UK at the place furthest from the brightest light. (Cornwall)

My path began with Glenn Morris and 'Path Notes', and I dont really think i've moved much further on than that. I'm interested in progressing further, hoping that kindred spirits can guide and share my travels. I'm not interested in paying for this course or that - cause im on a low income and my wife wouldnt be pleased if did. Any thoughts or advice will always be gratefully received.

Yours

BoB

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. Cornwall is perhaps the most mystical of Englands counties so where better place to practice the Taoist Arts.

Before moving on please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a peek at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ That about covers all you need be aware of.

Best wishes,

Chang

Hi and welcome. Many of us started with Glenn Morris's book. His work has been carried on through the KAP program. Take a look at this video from one of the instructors (I picked this one at random). If you like it subscribe to the Youtube site. Tao Semko and Santiago have quite a bit of free material out there.

Edited by thelerner

Thank you all for your replys. I will check the rules directly and look at some of the stuff you've signposted for me. Thanks again.

BoB

Sign in to follow this