voidisyinyang

Being a badass bench presser, jing energy qigong

well yeah but I was getting heat from the food digesting -- but yeah it's definitely not the same as tummo heat from fasting.

ummm...

so you're saying while fasting the muscles actually get more nutrients?

Care to explain that one?

You say you work out in the morning and then eat a big meal and then fast until the next morning?

That sounds awesome but again the issue is being sleepy after eating the big meal and so sleeping while working, etc.

yeah it is ironic that if I eat a big meal at night but then fast during the morning - my ... well anyway it gets too complicated to try to explain.

so I'm suppose to work tomorrow - I guess I can - not sure if this will stiffen up more over night - it's possible but if I do more qigong.

I have been meditating now less than ever in the past 10 years - but I still have a permanent magnetic bliss in the center of my brain.

So that's what causes the internal tingling - the chi in my brain is sucked up by people around me - transmitted through my voice or my eyes, etc. This creates a vacuum in my brain that then pulls up the lower body energy creating internal tingling and then leaching out of my skull of the lower body impurities.

yep - I've had that now since I did my serious training in 2000 but then stopped my pure diet bigu fasting....

ummmm.... yes people do comment on it - when I get the internal tingling from the chi being sucked up by them and this causes the anaerobic bacteria to leach out my skull - people then say "shit" around me or "crap", etc. as reaction to the smell. I can't smell it though. haha. I mean I've had some direct verbal confirmation - just as I also had some direct verbal confirmation when I used to transmit energy to give females orgasms. haha.

Anyway yep it is strange being permanently wired as a healer and so having to be super careful about food, etc.

well I should try to sleep to catch up on my sleep.

I did have some green tea this morning - I think I mentioned that - I hoped that would counteract the big meal.

I mean I didn't feel weak like I usually do when I fast.

But when I feel weak before then I did mind meditation. So I still feel light but not as weak - and then eat some fruit -

Anyway it's like changing systems for me. I do rely on a lot of food at night to recharge my jing energy.

so when I do eat I tend to want to eat a lot. Like a feast or famine situation.

Anyway I guess if am I working I'll just try to eat less beforehand.

I know it made me smell also -- which is the one thing I really wanted to avoid. Because that's a big annoyance to people around me.

It's kind of ironic since the food increases the chi which people suck up - so they get more energy when I eat food - but it's a dirtier energy.

yeah - also I figured from working out I wanted to increase my food intake.

The priority for me will always be the chi energy first because of this permanent brain magnetic bliss I have - -so I am hard-wired to a reality beyond life and death.

That's why in life I tend to get into situations that are dramatic like this - my system seems to oscillate to a greater set of extremes.

I don't know - it's just easier not to eat breakfast than to deal with food impurity issues.

Like if I work tomorrow I will be talking to people all the time - "working a crowd" and so I definitely will fast after I do a lot of cayenne to clean out my colon in the morning.

Sure my voice will most likely get weak - but at least my system will be clean.

"well yeah but I was getting heat from the food digesting -- but yeah it's definitely not the same as tummo heat from fasting.

ummm...

so you're saying while fasting the muscles actually get more nutrients?

Care to explain that one?"

No, what I saying is that if you exercise while fasted your body will go into starvation mode ( a good thing) and increases cell energy output which drives muscle building. After your workout ( still in fasted mode) then your glycogen stores are fully depleted that's when you have your first meal of the day ( provided you are working out in the morning of course).and because you havent eaten anything AND just taxed your muscles that meal's nutrients will be fully maximized nutritionally to your hungry cells.

There are tons of other benefits like longevity, clarity of thought, lowers your insulin response and on and on.

Below is a good link.

http://io9.com/5979523/why-you-should-starve-yourself-a-little-bit-each-day

As far as getting tired after having a meal when you are crying for calories because you just worked out fasted a good carb/protein/fat breakfast should wake you up instead of tire you out provided you eat something healthy. I recommend fruit or beans, some lean protein source, ( yogurt, chicken, salmon) and some quality fat source ( coconut oil, almonds).

Experiment. You may just be surprised.

haha, Dorian Yates is best known for the best lats in all bodybuilding history. I like his back workout and adopted his version of bent over rows.

o.k. michael jai white drops bruce lees line in that movie : emotioinal content not anger. thought bruce had best lats. haha.

does dorian do backward lift for back?

i mean using the barbell

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/training/back/back-attack-barbell-row

oh it's called barbell row?

well...

Pulled this over from the healing thread where it is also posted. This is a picture of my brother with Ronnie Coleman, taken in 2012:

post-54451-0-60286700-1381151669_thumb.jpg

Here's another pic:

post-54451-0-75984800-1381151895_thumb.jpg

Have no idea who the other guy is...

Bulk is bad, Drew. Be warned. My brother is the strongest person I have ever met and it is costing him dearly.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

Pulled this over from the healing thread where it is also posted. This is a picture of my brother with Ronnie Coleman, taken in 2012:

attachicon.gifJeff-and-Chris-Smith.jpg

Here's another pic:

attachicon.gifjeff&someguy.jpg

Have no idea who the other guy is...

Bulk is bad, Drew. Be warned. My brother is the strongest person I have ever met and it is costing him dearly.

Agreed. No offense to your bro but he got too big.

However basic compound lifts for the average man can be a huge boost to their health. I doubt Drew is in any danger of being close to looking like this. It takes many many years to get that big including some assistance from steroids.

Agreed! It's just that Drew seems to get wrapped up in things and, as with so many other things, this one is potentially dangerous to both body and spirit.

• Like 2

Actually not just steroids but they're experimenting with a great amount of GH and Insulin. Note how Arnold, Franco, and the gang were never that bulky.

Haha Drew wouldn't go so far to try steroids. He's just getting fit and buff enough to scare off people. And you don't even have to be super big. Just big like Terry Crews.

I suspect (but have never asked) that he tried things in the early-80s when he bulked rapidly but it has also been the result of about 40 years of lifting, dating back to the days of Arnold and Franco and never ceasing.

yeah, gh and insulin added to the mix turns you into a cartoon character.

also i do agree that the bodybuilding aesthetics of the 1970s (steve reeves et al) is the golden age. i mean look at jack lalanne in the 1950s pre steroids was pretty huge on just a great routine, diet and proper sleep. still too bulky for me personally but he was certainly a healthy individual.

I like the philosophy in Marksdailyapple.com. You don't need to eat Paleo to appreciate the fitness regiment there. Lots of (I think) solid info and freebies. For an athletic look and lifestyle.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/subscribe-to-blog/

DAISNAID (figure it out yourself)

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

"The woman would have to be your wife at some point as any other route will inherently throw you off track due to the dynamics of exchange."

Would you be able to elaborate on what you mean by 'dynamics of exchange' and why if you take a different path with this person or include them in your life without the possibility of a relationship/ marriage it could ruin a lot of things? I feel like understand what you mean, but I haven't quite finalized my personal explanation of my experience to be able to fruitfully discuss it. Any details will be another piece to the puzzle. Forgive me if this has already been clarified. I have not read the entire thread.

• Like 1

yeah instead of coffee I do cayenne - which I buy in bulk. So I use cayenne to activate my vagus nerve for relaxation and dilation of my vessels - including my colon. haha.

What's really funny about cayenne is all these tough guys who like to drink a lot of booze - they start coughing right away when they want to try my cayenne.

I'd much rather build up tolerance to cayenne than to booze or to coffee.....

cayenne is the opposite of coffee.

So today since I was not working - I ate meat etc. and then my jing energy was strong. It was nice to have strong jing energy from the meat and so I kept at it as I was babysitting and then I surveyed all the maple trees on our property. 38 maple trees greater than a foot in diameter - so I can tap all those for maple sap -- about 10 gallons per tree and so 380 gallons of sap with about a 40 to 1 ratio to make maple syrup....

So 30 gallons of maple syrup is very likely next spring. Local maple syrup - fresh - it is so good but way too sweet for me. haha.

Anyway so.... yeah then I ate more - I made apple pie last night but I put sweet in it - some local honey and also some chocolate sauce - not a lot at all - but along with wheat crust - even though I used olive oil -- so I ate that.

Yeah I just got internal tingling. But whatever.

Anyway I was thinking yeah if I ate meat during the day - then I think I would get mad too easily when my male coworkers make dirty jokes.

How do I take Cayenne? How much, how often? With lemon and maple syrup?

Would you be able to elaborate on what you mean by 'dynamics of exchange' and why if you take a different path with this person or include them in your life without the possibility of a relationship/ marriage it could ruin a lot of things? I feel like understand what you mean, but I haven't quite finalized my personal explanation of my experience to be able to fruitfully discuss it. Any details will be another piece to the puzzle. Forgive me if this has already been clarified. I have not read the entire thread.

Chi is life-energy.

At the core it is the Breath of the cosmos itself.

The collective inhale-exhale of every single living being ever born,

That is the breath you breathe now!

So it has its own will, its own way. And the breath, being neither male nor female but encompassing of either, is wholly impartial. The body is of gender but the breath abides in between two bodies, a shared spirit.

Then we have the story of the beings sprung one from another from another. This tree is tremendously large. To attain true peace upon it one must find room to truly nest upon the tree without disagreement from others. Disagreement from others of this world today and disagreement of the sum total of each and every single sentient being that has ever lived and breathed their goodness into the breath of today.

You might think your breath to be of such and such significance but it is the very same breath who is piloting the body and who is animating a tornado or a cyclone or a hurricane, the very same. It reaches from the subtlest to the ferocious.

Perhaps there will be jealousy or other such issues but I am not talking about that: I am talking of purely wholesome relationship ultimately. When such a relationship is established there is firm rooting upon the Earth itself. The Earth is happy for you to continue and that ultimately is of the essence if a person seeks those levels of Qi. Qi is so subtle and its depth is infinite, a person can spend their entire life cultivating and yet know a single style or form. So you have this infinite power rushing through, infinite yet so gentle, delicate as a newborn and if it feels happy then it will allow happy, but if it sees not happy then there is no happy but remains illusion.

I learn this of my own experience in the dynamics. So how can two people be at rest if there is a single flutter of the tree elsewhere disagreeing as one justified and with greater right to peace? The essence of pure love being that no sentient beings are trodden on the Way.

• Sad 1

Chi is life-energy.

At the core it is the Breath of the cosmos itself.

The collective inhale-exhale of every single living being ever born,

That is the breath you breathe now!

So it has its own will, its own way. And the breath, being neither male nor female but encompassing of either, is wholly impartial. The body is of gender but the breath abides in between two bodies, a shared spirit.

Then we have the story of the beings sprung one from another from another. This tree is tremendously large. To attain true peace upon it one must find room to truly nest upon the tree without disagreement from others. Disagreement from others of this world today and disagreement of the sum total of each and every single sentient being that has ever lived and breathed their goodness into the breath of today.

You might think your breath to be of such and such significance but it is the very same breath who is piloting the body and who is animating a tornado or a cyclone or a hurricane, the very same. It reaches from the subtlest to the ferocious.

Perhaps there will be jealousy or other such issues but I am not talking about that: I am talking of purely wholesome relationship ultimately. When such a relationship is established there is firm rooting upon the Earth itself. The Earth is happy for you to continue and that ultimately is of the essence if a person seeks those levels of Qi. Qi is so subtle and its depth is infinite, a person can spend their entire life cultivating and yet know a single style or form. So you have this infinite power rushing through, infinite yet so gentle, delicate as a newborn and if it feels happy then it will allow happy, but if it sees not happy then there is no happy but remains illusion.

I learn this of my own experience in the dynamics. So how can two people be at rest if there is a single flutter of the tree elsewhere disagreeing as one justified and with greater right to peace? The essence of pure love being that no sentient beings are trodden on the Way.

Well. That was nothing like what I expected at all. But thank you anyhow.