voidisyinyang

Being a badass bench presser, jing energy qigong

So I have not done the "unmentionable" energy transmission in a few weeks now after I was told not to do it anymore.

I'm talking about activation of the vagus nerve through chi energy - external qi energy transmission.

I was told this would create "cravings" (for orgasms) and it's just a low level energy and even talking about it creates that low level dimension of energy - so don't focus on it.

Instead focus on love-light from the heart - high frequency energy as healing - from the Emptiness/God.

O.K. so then I said my experience is whenever I build up my energy then females around me go into "heat" and make sounds and do whatever possible to try to get the energy - "female display behavior."

I said - "it doesn't seem they have a conscious choice about it."

I was told - yes they do have a conscious choice but in our culture this craving is developed at an early age and so it creates a chaotic energy system and the person then forgets what a harmonized system is like - and so they have this chaotic system and they think they are making it better but they are not.

O.K. so then I said how I remembered how a female was basically flirting and the person just got this serious look and the female then -- cowered herself - and let the energy master be serious about the training.

I was told that this too is wrong since it intimidates females and is considered to be misoygnist or hating women, etc. despite the fact that this behavior by females is wrong.

O.K. so again I said it seems very difficult to build up the energy but I was told to just meditate more - in fact meditate all the time.

My discovery -- my personal take on this from my experience - is that in fact the chi energy does activate the orgasmic vagus nerve - without the intention or conscious choice of the females.

This is my experience. I know it is a reflection of my low level of energy. I'm just saying it is required to go to a higher frequency of energy to get beyond this and yet to get beyond it you have to stop getting the energy taken all the time.

So I was also told this - to stop people from taking my energy I had to get it to a higher frequency so that people could not even tell there was energy to take from me.

So I started fasting at work because if I fast then I am forced to meditate to bring down the shen energy to create jing energy - but this is very difficult - so I also eat some fruit at work so I have some jing energy.

But I mentioned how if I fast then the females get mad at me since my jing energy is low and so there is nothing for them to take from me. haha.

So I am just sharing the practical limitations - I said it seems you have to be a very tough person to be able to store up the energy.

So then I bought a barbell weight bench to bench press weights.

So I watched Arnold say in this old weight lifting doc that Michael Jai White recommended - Arnold said that lifting weights was orgasmic for him. Arnold says when he gets his muscles pumped it is orgasmic so he has orgasms -- at work and then goes home for more orgasms with his wife....

O.K. so I tried this out - I got the benchpress just last night but today sure enough I did five reps that got my muscles pumped and went into full lotus and was stretching and cracking my shoulders and then suddenly I had an internal orgasm.

So I figured what is happening is that the sympathetic nervous system is put to its extreme and then it rebouds to the opposite extreme of the parasympathetic nervous system to activate the vagus nerve for the internal orgasm.

So I figure - I read how after lifting weights it's crucial for the "Nervous system" to repair itself in order to build more muscle.

It would seem that full lotus yoga - qigong - to activate the parasympathetic nervous system then would be this healing process.

so anyway I was told that fighting is very close to sex - but it's o.k. to watch aggression but not to watch sex.

So for the real internal alchemy training - the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book - the mind must be emptied out - the mind must be pure - in order to create the lower tan tien.

So weight lifting - martial arts training also - I can see why this was crucial to the foundation for then later training in qigong as was the case for Shaolin.

It seems that then building up the jing energy this way - increasing the testosterone and dopamine - but then putting the sympathetic nervous system in "fatigue" - and then using meditation to go the opposite extreme into parasympathetic bliss.

The Western world is missing the opposite extreme of the secret of the internal orgasms.

Again I don't mean "sex" - I mean meditation. Even Master Nan, Huai-chin has said how the orgasmic euphoria gets stronger the deeper the meditation.

But again normally this should not even be talked about because these words give people the wrong idea. That's why people read the "Taoist Yoga" book but they can not handle it - the words are too suggestive for them - they are not mature enough yet.

So I do think this is crucial -- the body building - in order to gain the respect of people on a physical level so they don't just take any jing or qi energy you build up.

But in my experience even eye contact with females creates this activation of the chi transmission as "external qi" energy that activates the vagus nerve.

So when this first happened to me - it was such a complete surprise that I did not consciously process what had happened until it happened again even more dramatically about seven years later!!

So in my experience this is the ultimate challenge for the training. I was told that the mistake was that the person tried to have "personal relationships" with the females when actually as male trainers we should just maintain professional - distant - relationships - working relationships.

Well obviously our culture does not really hold up to these "professional" standards well and especially when dealing directly with body energy, etc.

No - personally I think - that this will always be an issue - better for the males to be able to train away from the females - as was done in monasteries or .... in the original human culture - with the males isolated in the wilderness for month long retreats.....

Anyway it's been interesting. I will keep trying and obviously - getting the qigong master charge ups is the real key but I have shared how especially after I am charged up - then I get chased after the worst! haha.

So -- like the story I shared about the man whose rotting dead flesh cancer I could smell from across the conference room - then he was healed by the qigong master and the smell went away. But then his room was next to mine and his female lover was then having sex with him and the death smell came back. I was shocked that the female could even be in the same room with him because I could barely handle the smell through the wall. haha. But obviously not only could she handle it - she was making the man smell like death again, by him submitting to his desire for her and vice versa.

I was told - even warned - a plea - that type of "tantric" exchange actually creates cancer because people take on the energy blockages of other people through that low level energy exchange - the jing energy is too dirty. I said well my experience is that then the jing energy is transformed through meditation. I was told - maybe but often this is not the case. I was told that indeed I had a lot of dirty jing blockages in me that had to be cleared out - from my previous "tantric" energy experiences. I was also told that I need to visualize bright light circulating around my tail bone as my tail bone attracts this bad jing energy from other people and so I need to protect myself.

Anyway I don't see any easy answer to this situation. I think the problem is based on the "rotten root" I have described at the foundation of WEstern civilization when males and females were "compromised" into "equal-tempered" music intervals - the ratio 9/8 specifically - whereby number as math lost its inherent complementary opposite resonance as yin-yang harmonics. Instead number as infinite was contained into irrational magnitude geometry - and so launched a structural trajectory that I call the trajectory of tantric technology.

Well I will rest a few days from my bench pressing to let my muscles recover through more qigong meditation and then continue my quest to complete the first phase of training - becoming a badass - to build up jing energy better and to get the necessary respect to maintain a safe distance, to store up energy, etc.

• Like 6

This pretty much sums up what happens with me, When ever I do a really strenuous physical exercise like pullups, My testicles recede and tighten up and I feel like I'm about to blow my load. All though I never actually climax I'll keep continuing with that exercise in pursuit of that pleasure. In a way pain has become pleasure for me.

And there are 2 things I'm obsessed with: Sex and Fighting. But, My interest in sex will probably decline once i actually lose my virginity. But fighting is something I've always been thrilled by in the 17 short years of living. I love the rushful feeling of rage, aggression, and vitality.I love pissing off people just so I can have long intensive debates with them. Yet Eternal Peace and Eternal Chaos sound terrible to me.

• Like 1

Excersise caused revolution in my life .

Yesterday I fell on my head while doing some acrobatics and my body fainted and couldnt move for 5 min, but I managed to stay lucid throught , just sinking in , not blacking out .

Hope you do some streching too..

<p>yeah I had to transmit chi energy again last night because of the trauma that would happen otherwise -- a female had been perv attacked. She was possessed and she needed an exorcism.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>the qigong master is working on healing the perv so I will have to talk to the qigong master about this more.  I was told that the perv has a kidney blockage and I said indeed that was exactly what I have talked about before - their energy is stuck in their lower body and so they are always taking energy from other people.  I was told this type of person is more difficult to heal since they don't have the intention to heal.  So we will see what happens.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I guess I put females first in my priorities and this is a problem if a male wants to survive in "civilization" because patriarchy is based on male ejaculation addiction and so males usually put themselves first.  So you find this in the work environment, etc.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>But in my view the qigong healing is based on sacrificing the self to the "female formless awareness" -- I think the Emptiness is female.  But I have been told the Emptiness/God is beyond any yin-yang dynamics.  Still in the training you have to use yin/yang dynamics to get to the Emptiness.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I was told by another qigong master that it is fine that I transmit energy to females to give them bliss - and I even showed him what I do - the "flexing" of the pineal gland - but he said that as long as I do that my own energy will be weak.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As far as eating food and off-gassing anaerobic bacteria - this happens when I eat food that is too sweet like very sweet grapes or even milk or wheat. But also from food that is too fat - so carbs and fat.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I was told to do more standing active exercises and so now I am standing more for my job and doing some lifting of 40 pounds, etc..  I can eat while doing this and it's o.k. as long as my colon is completely cleared out and I don't eat too much or anything too sweet.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>But as far as eating to increase my jing energy - again this energy just gets taken from me by females as they suck up the chi energy but also when males need the energy -- the males also suck up the chi energy.  Then yes I also get internal tingling from that if I had food that was too sweet or my colon wasn't cleared out - since when the chi is sucked out of my brain it also pulls up and leaches out any impurities in my lower body.  As far as this being in my imagination - it's not because I was told by the qigong master that he used to have this problem.  Once we were eating together and I thought what I was eating was sugar free but it was not.  I got internal tingling and right when I got it the qigong master said - there is sugar in your food isn't there?  haha.  Fruit is o.k. because of the fiber - again as long as it's not super sweet like bananas or sweet grapes - and as long as I don't eat too much too fast and also my colon has to be totally cleared out already, etc.  Fruit on its own will move through the system fast though.  Once I did eat a "meal" at work but it was drenched in salt -- and so despite it being meat - it was chicken and brocolli - so I just ate it really slowly spaced out over an hour while working.  It was o.k. - I skipped the white rice until later after work.  But I was with someone who has strong jing energy and so they didn't need any of my chi energy - they didn't suck it up.  Not sure how that would be otherwise - if they had not eaten food or if they were older, etc.  Fortunately I don't work with any male pervs though which is a huge relief.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Anyway I will meditate more on this - if I meditate for four hours then I can increase my jing energy by pulling down shen energy and so this jing energy is pure.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Like I said I do meditation while working also - but sometimes this is difficult as my coworkers - depending on their reactions - but yes sometimes they just want to talk to me - one person in particular - and so this is another way to get the energy as it is transmitted through the voice.  So because I have been fasting I have been able to carry on "normal" conversations - for the first time.  Once I even "worked" a crowd giving out stickers and directing them but to do that I had to get a special phone healing beforehand since I needed special healing from an infection I had.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Then it is more difficult to do mind meditation while working if someone wants to have a conversation with me. haha.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>So actually I have been talking to people just fine - again as long as my colon is completely cleared out - and I have good hygiene, etc.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I trust more relying on the shen energy then I do on food since food is a more dirty source of jing energy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I was told that food provides only 10% or maybe 20% of our energy needs.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Just for the record I have been celibate with no ejaculation for months now - I lost track.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I remember the last time was when I had too much food with chocolate - meat and chocolate.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Anyway normally I burn off all my energy into chi which then is sucked up by people around me.   Sometimes I still transmit this energy as the "O at a D" psychic mutual climax - but again I was told not to do this.  The thing is that sometimes females really need to be healed after they've been perv attacked.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>That is my life.  I don't even get to create much shen energy anymore.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>So I sometimes see light internally and if I fast I do start to see light externally again - like if people are against a white wall then I can start to see yellow light around their heads.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Because I am against the patriarchy this makes me against civilization also.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>So anyway there is a subtle irony in that males need isolation to build up their energy to do more powerful healing but that the females want to take the energy -- and I don't blame the females - this is natural to me.  Again I was told that this is the "conscious choice" of the females but my experience is the females do primate display behavior and make primate estrus noises, etc. go into "heat" from the chi energy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Just like when males get their testosterone and dopamine increased the males raise their arms in the air and pump their arms.  You see this in MMA fighting.  This was proven by science to increase testosterone and it was shown on a NatGeo show about "being primates" or something - about how to be "alpha males."</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I do think meditation goes beyond all of this but we just don't have a culture that is based on valuing the build up of spirit shen energy - and so it is a real spiritual battle.  Literally I was told the qigong master puts his life on the line every day.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As for the testicles receding, etc. - yes I normally have retraction of the reproductive organs since I sublimate and ionize the energy  - but when I get perv attacked - like a female then taking my energy - then the energy reverses and the reproductive organs fill out as erection.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Again this goes against the training - even talking about it goes against the training.  There has to be mind celibacy first to create the lower tan tien and so the body also has to be constantly purified.  That's why I sit in full lotus at the computer so I can reverse the damage of just talking about this stuff.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The qigong master did not like even talking about this stuff and he says it attracts this type of energy and like I said it is real low level.  So also it is a dimensional problem that affects our whole culture.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>So when I am at work and fasting I can joke about this stuff since I am relying on shen energy and then actually so when there is lust around me it then automatically pulls down my shen energy to activate the lower tan tien.  I consider this to actually be helpful to me to bring down the shen energy to turn it into life force energy.  I have to be careful though because making dirty jokes then misleads people to think I am not relying on shen energy - I have not told anyone that I am celibate but I did try to say how I knew a Chinese teacher who talked with spirits and used spirits to heal people.  This was immediately turned into a dirty joke by my male coworker about the spirits of females or something and I laughed - because again there is truth in everything.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>But to create the shen energy requires mind concentration and so this is tricky as I am doing manual labor in a warehouse and my jing energy does get low.   I mean even right now in full lotus I have some shaking from being cold as it is Minnesota  -- it is in the 50s in the morning and I don't have the heat turned on where I am at.  So again I just rely on shen concentration to generate tummo life force heat.  I just take breaks from typing to concentrate my third eye energy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>In my research like from professor Hugh B. Urban I discovered how the poor in Calcutta relied on tantra practice because they could not afford to be admitted into the elite Ramakrishna Vedanta society with  Vivekananda, etc.  I know that tantra is dirty and as Bodri and Nan point out tantra is inherently limited to the lower realm of form - so you can create "yin chi" energy only! </p>

<p> </p>

<p>From <em>Taoist Yoga</em> we know that "yin chi" first has to fill up the lower tan tien before "yang chi" is created - and it's better to create "yang chi" from "Yuan chi" - the prenatal jing energy.  But some people use up all their "yuan chi" and so have to rely on eating meat to rebuild the jing energy - again even still this requires a purification process - after the meat is eaten.  Like with tummo in  Tibet - the meat is used as a kind of booster rocket that is then cast off as the body-mind shoots into samadhi as bigu fasting to rely on bringing down the shen energy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>But bigu fasting aka "converting jing to chi" energy is very dangerous and must be done in a place where the energy can be stored up - without people trying to take the energy - this is why traditionally it's done in caves or remote forests, etc.  It's said to be at least 2 miles from any other inhabitants - mundane life.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>So anyway another thing is by fasting at work - anyone's anger that would normally make me angry - I can easily just burn off that lower emotional energy into chi energy - instead of staying anger and acting out with negative emotions - the anger is just sucked into me and then I have to just focus more shen energy to keep it from turning into fear.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>This process forces the people around me to also have their energy sublimated also - as there is a constant purification process of the lower emotional energy - and so most people rely on their lower emotional energy for mundane reality - addicted to stress for example, acting out in anger, or sadness even.  Drama.  But in this case those things constantly work against the person since my center of focus is based on something beyond life and death - just the light energy from consciousness.  So this requires that impurities or blockages are brought to the surface - they are pulled out of people - an exorcism - and then I have to transmute them or transform them into the shen light energy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>So the irony being that my jing energy is weak but then by continual meditation while working - this sucks up bad jing energy from civilization - which is lots of bad jing energy - and it brings out all the contradictions in civilization - this forces people to face the limitations of relying on bad jing energy for their focus in life - anger, stress, lust -- as their main sources of power.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Spiritual battle is real - and Mother Nature as ecology is the most highest technology, the most efficient information transfer system - through what science has identified as quantum biology holography - and this is what qigong does as spirit healing - you can find this also through sacred medicine that helps to convert the jing to chi/shen energy.  These sacred plants that combine a MAOI to increase orgasmic serotonin and then a "spirit molecule" like DMT to increase the holographic visions - they open up the heart but they don't alchemically create qi energy since they also don't store up the jing energy like with yoga training.  So those plants are tools but traditionally also require the males to isolate themselves to build up their jing energy through meditation - so that their is chi energy to transmit.  Once enough chi energy is built up and then the third eye fully opens and the heart fully opens and this creates a permanent connection to God/Emptiness as the "big accumulator" - the person can recharge their spirit shen energy very quickly and also can do long distance healing and astral travel, etc.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Most people do not ever even build up their yin chi energy of the lower tan tien so they lack the necessary foundation of jing energy to then create the yang chi energy necessary to go into the spirit realm of shen energy.  The yang chi energy is very strong force - but it takes isolation.  I had yang chi energy in 2000 and I did a lot of healing and spirit work that I have mentioned.  But then like I said - I had eye contact with a female and immediately she had an orgasmic response to me.  This was such a shock that I didn't consciously process this until it happened again more dramatically when I was sitting in full lotus in public in 2007.  In the mean time I only was able to store up my lower tan tien energy once in 2004 when I had been working nights and so I had very little contact with people but soon after that I was stalked by a female coworker who needed my energy so that she could survive her job.  So I obliged her and I regularly transmitted energy to her over the next five years up till 2009.  But since her jing energy was low I had to rely on meat and so then I ate garlic to purify the meat - and of course this is tantra - and yes it was dirty and made me smell and so I ate extra greens also - organic greens.  But then I was transferred to a day office position and I could not switch to a fasting cleanse quick enough since I was biking 5 miles in the morning to work - and you can't really do mind meditation as easily while biking. haha.  So that is why I quit my job.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Now I drive to work and so can do mind meditation while driving.  I commute an hour.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>So obviously I am in a pickle so to speak but the only way out is more meditation - until it is 24 hours a day.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Right now as I focus my third eye in full lotus I can feel tingling in my middle tan tien as the impurities are cleared out.  So this means I really can't eat anymore right now.  When I am not working I eat as much as possible to then build up my jing energy again but this is why I fast while working or just eat a few fruit spaced out over a full day.</p>

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

According to TCM, the muscle (fiber) and tendon in a whole body is a SINGLE string (including your eyes and penis) !!!

The length of the tendon is about fixed. The length of muscle can be changed by excercise. The muscle fiber length and distribution of muscle is very important. When a person gets older, the muscle fiber gets shortened, the person is actually shrink.

There are two type of muscle.

Skeletal (voluntary) muscle is further divided into two broad types: slow twitch and fast twitch:

• Type I, slow twitch, or "red" muscle, is dense with capillaries and is rich in mitochondria and myoglobin, giving the muscle tissue its characteristic red color. It can carry more oxygen and sustain aerobic activity using fats or carbohydrates as fuel.[4] Slow twitch fibers contract for long periods of time but with little force.
  • Type II, fast twitch muscle, has three major subtypes (IIa, IIx, and IIb) that vary in both contractile speed[5] and force generated.[4] Fast twitch fibers contract quickly and powerfully but fatigue very rapidly, sustaining only short, anaerobic bursts of activity before muscle contraction becomes painful. They contribute most to muscle strength and have greater potential for increase in mass. Type IIb is anaerobic, glycolytic, "white" muscle that is least dense in mitochondria and myoglobin. In small animals (e.g., rodents) this is the major fast muscle type, explaining the pale color of their flesh.

The regular bench pressing increase the fast twitch muscle and SHORTEN the muscle fiber. This is very bad according to CTM. The body wants go back to its regular length. The penis stretching is the easiest way.

And the regular bench pressing produces lactic acid.

The presence of lactic acid has an inhibitory effect on ATP generation within the muscle; though not producing fatigue, it can inhibit or even stop performance if the intracellular concentration becomes too high. However, long-term training causes neovascularization within the muscle, increasing the ability to move waste products out of the muscles and maintain contraction. Once moved out of muscles with high concentrations within the sarcomere, lactic acid can be used by other muscles or body tissues as a source of energy, or transported to the liver where it is converted back to pyruvate.

Your chest and arm muscle want to get rid of the lactic acid. The lazy penis wants it as fuel. So natrually one wants to stretch ones penis and ejaculate to get rid of the lactic acid.

If one does regular bench press, masturbation a long time and ejaculation actually help body. One should follow the natrual way.

If one doesn't want the whole package, one should do the reverse bench press. It develop the slow switch muscle which is very good for Qigong. It LENGTHEN the muscle fiber without lactic acid build up.

Use light weight. The important part is not press up. One should lower the weight slowly to resist the gravity. The going down part is the main event.

p.s. fixed error from "CTM" to "TCM" Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 1

Fully agreed OP!

It is on this forum that I finally feel at home. Finally someone understands. Finally someone knows what's going on. We're all clueless but some of us are less clueless than others!

Let me tell you. The best time of my life, was when I was lifting regularly. I was doing the full 9 yards. Lift, stretch. Breathe. Yoga. Chi Kung. Meditation. Fluid ecstatic dance. To be truthful, it was all the SAME motion, ONEMOTION. A four-dimensional posture, when you look at 3D posture it's a frozen snapshot. This leads to this kind of excessive salivation with regards to the way a person looks and a fixation on "how to look 10 years younger". The joke is that if you are 40 years old, you will look like a 40 year old no matter how old or young you actually look, because if you are 40 years old then the way you look is how a 40 year old looks because you are 40 years old. Whew.

Ok now that I have let that one go, let me say this. You are fully on the right track. You can go into the Shen and dive into the total granularity of it. I cannot explain it but do it and you shall see. You will be able to see Qi, you will feel Jing for what it is, you will have spontaneous motions and the natural intelligence of the body, which may I say, is at least 13-15 billion years old, is activated and working. When the stupidity of the ego is shut up by the Iron and it knows its limits, the deep divine River of knowingness is activated and it flows gently lighting up the entire inner body. Let me put it this way: the universe did not spend all that time and effort and pain to create something that can only eat shit and sleep. There is something MAGNIFICENT in the works and that is all I can say.

Open all the chakras and flow the microcosmic orbit correctly. Practice Brahmacharya! You can still weaken or ascend, it is all up to you. If you weaken it will go from you but the ability to ascend is always there and chi will always poke its head out and make itself known when you need it, but ascend and enter the heights of Supreme Samadhi! The Samadhi within the Samadhi, where the human form is fully and truly activated and every cell is beaming with vibrant Joy, where you can feel magnetic fields with your fingers, where you can talk to someone else and feel the words enter their heads through their ears, vibrate around in their skulls and come back to you as a response. What more to say! Let's go!

Edited by fluidity
  • Like 3

interesting comments thanks.

I'll try that reverse bench press - for the reasons you give. I was checking it out....

I got a PM on this also.

So I had a leaf of raw kale for breakfast.

Around 2 pm I had an apple - organic.

By then my voice was already weak as I had been loading pallets and boxes, etc. standing the whole time.

ummm so the jing was weak.

I could not do mind meditation because a male next to me kept asking me questions and goofing around.

So yeah I had fun joking - ummm - but I was not able to concentrate on work well enough - so I goofed a couple times.

ummm.....

Anyway so I noticed after I ate a couple more apples then I got some jing energy back.

I read that if you fast - then your body stops producing testosterone since it's thinking you're not going to reproduce.

yeap. That's just about how hard drived we our for reproduction.

So it seems eating enough fruit at least keeps some jing energy going without having to rely on bringing down shen.

After I eat three apples later in the day and then did some mind meditation while in the car - I had some decent jing energy.

Not good enough for my standards - but passable.

Of course exercising for work - this helps to activate the IGF-1 hormones to increase testosterone - so that just a little bit of food seems to work well with that.

Canadian scientists found that when trained lifters did the reverse-grip bench press, the muscle activity of their upper pecs was 30% greater than when they did the bench press with a standard overhand grip.

so the main muscles I work at my job at my "lats" - I didn't even know that term "lats" until I started researching bench pressing. haha.

OH wait - it's not the lats - It's the rhomboids.

Oh well.... so we'll see how this goes.

I get home and have a big meal - lots of meat and stuff..

Anyway I didn't have any internal tingling today!!

I mean not after what I already mentioned.

So my point is that it's good to work the back muscles for the job as that's a good balance for bench pressing the pec chest muscles....

Jing energy is heavily related to glycogen levels IME

Keep your glycogen full, always, or at least as often as you can.

If glycogen depletes, the next source is... jing

And you know where this goes!

Full glycogen will give a man a ferocious sex drive and an even more ferocious drive for life

So: eat till full, and abide in the state of constantly pumped up/'full' muscles, your body will thank you

Also: given that you are celibate it's also, as you have probably realised, very important to maintain Right Speech and Right Action at all times. If you really want to go up, stay away from society and build your energy field.

There is a special something about words. Spoken language is a direct chi transmission; there are a few things that can happen:

* A gives Chi to B, A loses it and slumps, B perks up (Submission)

* A takes Chi from B, A perks up, B slumps (Dominance)
* A and B exchange Chi, nothing really happens or seems to (Peer relationship)
* A and B exchange Chi and raise each other's vibration permanently (Godliness)

Of the last class, that type will be clearly marked as the best times of your life more than likely. Anyway most of societal interaction is a back and forth stealing of Chi from each other thanks to the male ejaculation addiction and the attractive female queen-bee syndrome.

This is vain speech. Vain speech is what causes your Jing to go fwoosh and never come back.

071112.sisyphus.jpg}

If you can find a female who is seeking the same thing, then you have struck gold. Dual cultivation can be faster than anything else. The woman would have to be your wife at some point as any other route will inherently throw you off track due to the dynamics of exchange.

There is this strange idea that life has to go up and down. It can also go up really high, down a little bit, up even higher, down a little bit, and so on. Peaceful speech raises all vibrations and abases only the arrogant.

Edited by fluidity
  • Like 4

I think hydrogen meant reverse bench press as focus on eccentric lowering rather than reverse grip.

• Like 2

I have been lifting heavy weights over 5 years now focusing on powerlifting and olympic lifts. It's interesting how weightlifting indirectly activated my already nascent need for deep spiritual practice. There are certain trainers already mixing meditation with weightlifting directly. It''s a new approach that is going to skyrocket over the next decade imo. Chris Willits is a guy doing it. There are a few more. Anyways, I think since most of the people on these forum are already intermediate to advance energy practitioners it would be interesting to see how quickly one could get results from such an approach. I wont go into all the details but essentially it's what you do in your yoga practice, get locked into your breath and focus deeply on the movement of weight and visualize the chi energy that you are using to lift it and push through a rep. If you want more info on it check the link below. I am not affiliated in any way I just know about it since I've been interested in the fusion for some time now.

http://www.mindfulstrength.com/our-program/

As far as getting started though Pythagorean the link below is the gold standard. It's free and if followed to a T will bring results.

It's where I lead anyone who wants to start strength training. Diet and sleep are key. Anyways feel free to PM if you have any questions.

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ:Introduction

• Like 1

About lifting weights...in my experience, squats, deadlifts, bench press, etc, are great for the nervous system when done with proper form. If you do them at light to moderate weights these exercises actually open the channels, and don't contribute to blockages.

When you start doing much heavier weights, the hormone effect becomes quite pronounced in a positive way (erections all the time), but it can also lead to injuries if not done 100% correct (with proper stretching for the specific lifting program, if form is slightly off). So lifting heavier weights could potentially conflict with the internal arts.

About lifting weights...in my experience, squats, deadlifts, bench press, etc, are great for the nervous system when done with proper form. If you do them at light to moderate weights these exercises actually open the channels, and don't contribute to blockages.

When you start doing much heavier weights, the hormone effect becomes quite pronounced in a positive way (erections all the time), but it can also lead to injuries if not done 100% correct (with proper stretching for the specific lifting program, if form is slightly off). So lifting heavier weights could potentially conflict with the internal arts.

Yup. Proper form is absolutely essential. Also proper breathing.

Heavy and Light are relative but I agree that after a certain threshold it can lead to blocked channels. However it can also open channels if you are energetically mindful. That hormone effect you speak of can actually be channeled into deeper meditative states. I personally do yoga to integrate that testosterone spike after a session and then i meditate after that which smooths out the energetic shift. Works beautifully but is time consuming.

• Like 1

What about squats and deadlifts?

During an eccentric contraction (lengthening contraction), the muscle elongates while under tension due to an opposing force greater than the muscle generates.[4] Rather than working to pull a joint in the direction of the muscle contraction, the muscle acts to decelerate the joint at the end of a movement or otherwise control the repositioning of a load. This can occur involuntarily (e.g., when attempting to move a weight too heavy for the muscle to lift) or voluntarily (e.g., when the muscle is 'smoothing out' a movement). Over the short-term, strength training involving both eccentric and concentric contractions appear to increase muscular strength more than training with concentric contractions alone.[5] However, exercise-induced muscle damage is also greater during lengthening contractions.[6]

It seems that the main point is to resist the force, keep yourself balanced.

Deadlift and squats should be good for body if done with moderate weight and focus on whole body. I don't like dealift because it's a very complicated move. It takes years to do it correctly. And the chance of injury is very high.

Squats is very good. That's why the horse stance!!! ( I have no personal experience with it)

Well I had a bit too much fruit today at work - all organic - but I got the internal tingling when I was driving home - what kicked it in was I had the A.C. blasting and so my chi was activated to heat my body.

So I researched the scientific cause of the internal tingling - it's also documented from the practice of "earth grounding" which means taking in the negative ions as increased electromagnetic energy in the body through the bare feet on the ground since Earth is always being hit by lightning.

O.K. so the tingling is the electromagnetic energy as it reverses the free radicals created by sugar.

Well anyway fruit besides the sugar buzz - again it increased my jing energy - but also fruit increases serotonin and I had a really good blissful laugh at work today - like I was high from the fruit.

Part of it though is we've got a propane heater overfull pipe problem and it has that chemical smell - not sure if it is the cleaner - the heating company was just here to do the fall maintenance but clearly they messed up as the heater kicked over 30 psi now, kicking in the overflow pipe.

Anyway so will call about that tomorrow am but in the mean time yeah I've been taking in the fumes - so that probably made me a bit extra spacey....

Often new fuel burning equipment smells as paint is heated for the first time, but that isn't in the water. Epoxy lined heaters can smell like you've described if the epoxy wasn't cured properly. If you have a normal glass lined tank that smells like paint, it may be too much pipe dope was used during assembly and it's adding odor as things heat up, but that's only a guess. One more thought; actually a question. Was any glued pipe used in installing the heater? PVC solvents could smell like paint.

http://www.waterheaterrescue.com/pages/WHRpages/English/Troubleshooting/Tanklets/water-heater-odor.html

hmm that's the closest I can find to the issue - did the fall maintenance crew use some kind of epoxy or pvc solvent?

Anyway....

so when I got home I ate a bunch anyway since I don't worry about the smell from the chi reacting to the food....

umm but I still avoid sugar more or less -- as much as possible....

Or else use vinegar or something to lower the glycemic index - vinegar or garlic or onions or even oil or fat....

o.k. so again I could not really do mind meditation at work... but it seemed o.k. since today the pace was slow.

still....

I can totally relate to all of this. It is true that if you do real spiritual work on yourself you are also sublimating, sucking up your surrounding and nature around you and it has to be in the same level. It is basically the law of entropy but on a spiritual energy level. I once heard a story about a Daoist master that was invited to a village because the weather there was very chaotic, rainy and windy. He was very bothered and sighed.. "ok I will help you people." He asked to borrow a hut and closed the door and asked noone to disturb him. He sat and meditated for two or three days and then the weather went back to normal, sun shine, clouds disappeared and the villages were happy. He disguised this and told the villages he had done some old Daoist rituals with the Gods but to a more awake person he confined he had to suck up all dirty energy of the village and transform it and it made him a bit low and tired, and that's the whole truth about it.

I can also attest to this kind of things in my personal experience. All dirty energy I take in (especially trough my left leg), comes from bad energy of other persons around me and even from weather. If you look at the sky you can see if the clouds are "evil" or good. The skies also takes up bad energy, acting it out karmically by distorted ugly shapes, winds, etc., to neutralize it to have a good and wonderful morning the day after. Thunder also makes this. A flock of black crows can also carry heavy black energy, their chaotic behavior shows this, and on clear harmonious days you see other birds active.

If a person have a really really good yang energy he have like an impersonal aura of magnetic light extending miles around him. This will affect the whole atmosphere, animals, people, etc. Such a person has a supra-chemistry in the body and converting loads of energy to higher energy. Its not just a little energy that he saves for himself, he has activated the higher transmutation-factory in the body, started his internal motor, and thus this creates an atmosphere around him that also protects him. This is real active alchemy. This motor is the fiery dharma-wheel rotating, it is the philosophers stone, it is eating itself trough all kind of falseness, blockages, sickness, ignorance and darkness and neutrailze it back primordial light. That state is so beautiful as it makes one cry.. But it is only trough death and renounciation of all kind of bad whims that the new life comes. Thats why I love this picture: http://gnosticteachings.org/images/stories/buddhism/Vajrayogini_from_Thangka-600.jpg

If there is cracks and holes in this coat of awareness and things are not stable.. then it is a constant battle. This can swing in a person on this way, some period very strong, some period weaker. It has much to do with the people around him, etc. But the foundation of it all is always Jing-perseverance together with sublimation. Especially if you are in a supra-transmutation-mode. To play with it in lower regions in such a high state is really totally dangerous equally to a 9/11.

Personally for me now in daily life it's like in between. I have really been in high states of energy and auric bliss, especially in spring 1999 and spring / summer 2000. But now I more easily take in dark energy in my system. I am very open, both to good and bad. Chanting "Om mani padme hum" helps me a lot to quick get out the dark energy, since you connect to a very good light-network. Back then I also belonged to a spiritual group that formed a protection in itself. All members on a relatively high level. Now I work with "nonspiritual" people, I have an ordinary work, etc. But I do not loose my Jing (also not in nocturnal emissions), this in itself is a ground-protection making me quite energetic, self-content, strong and happy. And I also sublimate in evening, focusing at a point in middle of my brain, where after some time bliss and light are experienced. This is my situation now. But I could do better! About phys training, too hard training I think strains the heart too much, but a slow and focused weight lifting and slow running I am totally for! And also when you are at it: Skip the Coffee!! :D I did this and my mood was not surprisingly more constant and it seems to help continual sublimation.

Edited by Jonas
  • Like 8

yeah instead of coffee I do cayenne - which I buy in bulk. So I use cayenne to activate my vagus nerve for relaxation and dilation of my vessels - including my colon. haha.

What's really funny about cayenne is all these tough guys who like to drink a lot of booze - they start coughing right away when they want to try my cayenne.

I'd much rather build up tolerance to cayenne than to booze or to coffee.....

cayenne is the opposite of coffee.

So today since I was not working - I ate meat etc. and then my jing energy was strong. It was nice to have strong jing energy from the meat and so I kept at it as I was babysitting and then I surveyed all the maple trees on our property. 38 maple trees greater than a foot in diameter - so I can tap all those for maple sap -- about 10 gallons per tree and so 380 gallons of sap with about a 40 to 1 ratio to make maple syrup....

So 30 gallons of maple syrup is very likely next spring. Local maple syrup - fresh - it is so good but way too sweet for me. haha.

Anyway so.... yeah then I ate more - I made apple pie last night but I put sweet in it - some local honey and also some chocolate sauce - not a lot at all - but along with wheat crust - even though I used olive oil -- so I ate that.

Yeah I just got internal tingling. But whatever.

Anyway I was thinking yeah if I ate meat during the day - then I think I would get mad too easily when my male coworkers make dirty jokes.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

You know Dorian Yates also advised against benchpress. It does damage to the body you don't want. He did declines instead.

If I was to go back to training, I would just deadlifts, squats, and inclines. just do powerlifting. I have to pay about 80 dollars a year which is something I don't have right now sadly.

YES

If you have the time add in calisthenics like pullups, pushups, handstand pushups, and levers.

• Like 1

Cayenne sounds interesting, never tried, I changed it for chai-tea I make myself.

You put in some crushed cinnamon, fresh ginger, aniseed, cardamum-seeds and just put it in coffee-filter and brew it. I really recommend. Don't know if it is particular good or bad but it tastes good and gives a nice feeling.

I and a chinese friend often had Hotpot together - the Sichuan style - a lot of Chinese pepper, fat, and other things. I love the way you can eat a lot of it without being stuffed. Generally the Chinese food has less of sugar, milk-products and refined carbons. She taught me a lot about food and medicine.

Edited by Jonas

declines are better for your --- shoulders? Or what? The idea of doing a decline seems a bit freaky.

Anyway for the first time I ate breakfast today - thought I would experiment. I ate 4 eggs. One tortilla to soak up the olive oil I cooked the eggs in - just runny yoke, cooked white. Anyway then I got internal tingling - twice - when I talked to coworkers - why? Because they needed my chi energy - my third eye automatically sublimates the food into chi and the internal tingling is the pulling up -- the off gassing of the lower body impurities....

But it went away but I was sleepy from my parasympathetic kicking in to digest the heavy food. What I thought would energize me backfired and all the blood in my stomach made me stupid. I cut my forearm while "sawing" off the plastic corner coverings for a pallet. I covered a shirt in blood! I left work without a word to my coworkers - well a nearby coworker I told to tell them I cut myself. haha. I tied my shirt around my arm, held it up, headed for an emergency room, but it stopped bleed. So I figured - why pay hundreds of dollars for stiches. Just have a scar. My boss goes - well accidents happen.

But I know it was because I ate breakfast. It was the first time I ever ate breakfast and I just got real sleepy - needed another half hour of sleep to finish my rest.

So no weight lifting for a while but I did do 75 pushups this morning which was cool as it cracked my back to pull my shoulders back some. 3 sets of 25.

Anyway......

I think we are like a fireplace. If we put too much logs, most and wet, it will cool down and shoke the fire and only smoke will come out of our chimney. Light amount of food, right amount of much bellows breathing, will make a small fire bigger. However when fire is big we can even throw in big cool logs and it will be consumed and burned without much smoke. ;)

• Like 3

Yes, breakfast slows me down as well.

I do all of my physical activities in a fasted state. Google intermittent fasting if you are interested. Essentially I dont eat for 16-18 hours of the day and I have my largest meal after a workout. And taper as the day goes by. This takes advantage of your glycogen depleted state and gives your muscles the maximum amount of nutrients when it requires them the most. If you need a little bit of energy pre workout I recommend green tea.