Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Spirituality and Dogs

I thought words would ruin the energy/intent of this thread lol

i moved it to general, soon to offtopic if you don't post any content. please don't post stuff like this in the articles section.

someone made a post about spirituality and drugs

so I thought I would make one about spirituality and dogs

Being silly, playful is spiritual.

Everything is somewhat spiritual.

In my opinion, articles that are way too serious and philosophical do not belong in the articles section.

I am joking but serious too, and it might sound offensive, but not really my intention.

Oh yeh please can I have this back in the contributed articles section, cos it belongs there lol

• Like 1

Love dogs. When I have the money/space I will get a saluki. The oldest breed known to man. There are etchings of the salukis next to Pharaohs in Egypt. If you are ever around one you will be blown away by their energy. Regal, graceful, loyal to a fault, pensive, athletic (40MPH running speeds) and a great friend.

Red_Smooth_Saluki.jpg

• Like 1

When I was younger and going through my emotional, angry, upset teenage phase...whenever I was at an all time low, the only one that would come to me and understand was my dog. We were communicating through our eyes...he could feel my pain. I'll never forget.

• Like 3

post-29-0-06957300-1380688437_thumb.jpg

Our puppy Leo the dog. He's the dog gonest diggity dog in the whole dog gone world.

post-29-0-86276100-1380688659_thumb.jpg

Edited by tumoessence
  • Like 5

Sign in to follow this