Sign in to follow this  
deci belle

On to the Vaulted Horizon

Attraction leads us

Right to the brink

Again and again and again

Only shameless haecceity charms the hidden interval.

Holy Mirror, lover of god

Primal field endlessly empty

Naturally out of space potential

Comes the glinting radial prism.

What passes through refining movement

Penetrates the wordless instructor~

What admits the bright result

Is our selfless open awareness.

Aloof clouds on the blue sky haze the oceanic compass

On to the vaulted horizon.

• Like 1

Attraction leads us

Right to the brink

Again and again and again

Following our desires without stepping over the line is meeting creation with one's inherent potential. Arrow-points meeting in mid-flight, selfless response is mutual; box and cover meshing tacitly, there is no inside or outside beyond appearances. Dragging a boat through mud and water, planting lotuses in fire~ through endless transformations the critical juncture arises from within the situation itself.

What defines the unique pattern has never appeared twice. Neither same nor different, primordial nonpsychological spiritual potential is ever-fresh and brimming without ever overfilling the realm. What is your own true and real potential meets the unborn within creation innocent and free. Having maintained complete reality through the course of affairs, the intervals of yang fire and yin convergence comprise the karmic rounds but therein is the device of immortality.

The unique within one's open sincere intent

Naturally alights and there you are

With nothing to show for it

Again and again and again.

ed note: italicize 1st stanza above commentary

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

Nice in a number of ways.

Holy Mirror, lover of god

Primal field endlessly empty

Naturally out of space potential

Comes the glinting radial prism.

Have you no sense? If you do, this is a scene you will never see. There is no other, but then who's love shines all the more without the barriers we have settled into through the deep grooves of time? Eternity has not a shred of distance~ like one solid whole without inside or outside. Even so, it moves; it has a breath, is life and awareness itself. Space is black, but not as black as potential; creation is white, but not as bright as your inconceivable nature. When it comes out of dim depths and you see the liquid pearl …who knows?

• Like 2

What passes through refining movement

Penetrates the wordless instructor~

What admits the bright result

Is our selfless open awareness.

Aloof clouds on the blue sky haze the oceanic compass.

On to the vaulted horizon.

Eye to eye, the two things embrace, and though god has no escape~ the demiurge has to let you by. His beard is full, but you're not! Though he operates the curtains, he might as well be a bell-hop. You kiss him on his bald head and, as he blushes …you pass through to cavort with the clouds in broad daylight.

Who notices the whitecaps, each numberless anonymous event, leading… on to the vaulted horizon.

Beautiful writing and images ... thank you ... Whitmanesque if I am allowed to say that without suggesting any unoriginality.

"Aloof clouds on the blue sky haze the oceanic compass."

- are we lost at last, without direction, home to our true selves but on an endless open road?

Of course, Apech~ I have not read Whitman. It's from some old writings I've done. I find them here and there as I have gotten rid of pretty much everything over the years.

If that last line is Whitman, then I can see what you mean!!

Of course, Apech~ I have not read Whitman. It's from some old writings I've done. I find them here and there as I have gotten rid of pretty much everything over the years.

If that last line is Whitman, then I can see what you mean!!

No I wrote the last line as a question (I didn't want to be accused of copying :) ).

hahahaa!! ohh❤

The vision of untrammeled freedom without bias or inclination is indeed as you have presented the query, Apech!

hahahaa!! ohh❤

The vision of untrammeled freedom without bias or inclination is indeed as you have presented the query, Apech!

Would that I could be so lost.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this