Sign in to follow this  
SaiyaMan

Another bum

Hi everyone. I've been lurking the tao bums for the last 3 years and have finally joined to give thanks to the posters of very valuable information, and ask for some guidance once my googling abilities fail me.

Just to clear up any misunderstanding with my username, I do not have the aim of becoming a DBZ character or shooting kamehameha's out of the palm of my hands. I simply couldn't think of a better username. However, I do think that there is a lot of overlooked aspects of DBZ that are accurate and useful!

My aim is to break the cycle of reincarnation, and (hopefully) live on as an immortal. I was initiated into the Xiao Yao Pai, Tai Shang Men Taoism. I have trained in martial arts since the age of 9 (now 23). My training included Fujian White Crane Kung Fu, Suang Yang Tai Chi, Yang style Tai Chi, Wing Chun kung fu, Karate, MMA, and Taekwondo (WTF style).

I look forward to learning more from you all!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ We are pretty easy going here and this about covers all you need be aware of. You can be sure to get answers to most questions here so good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this