skydog

Yin

On the same note, for men not being able to embrace their masculine side (or even being ashamed of it, due to feminazi programming).

• Like 3

i find it even more sad than a man not being able to embrace their feminine side, for a woman not being able to embrace it

maybe equally...idk

Yeah ik! For some reason so many women view masculinity as superior and try their best to be men. Women want to "equalize" themselves with men. What they don't realize is that by trying to be what they aren't and can never be, they are making themselves inferior rather than being equal and embracing their feminine nature.

• Like 2

On the same note, for men not being able to embrace their masculine side (or even being ashamed of it, due to feminazi programming).

That is prominent here in America. Societal confusion at it's best

• Like 1

I've seen this often.

I was at a Tantric meetup (pop-Tantra), and they had us embody the Feminine first by going through life stages of the little girl, the teenage girl, the mother and the crone. We all (men and women) enthusiastically took up the roles and acted out what we resonated with.

The little girls tended to be cutesy and cuddly, the teenage girls were snobbish-dramatic, the mother was nurturing, soft and radiant and the crone was wise and accomplished.

When we did the masculine versions, the little boys were bratty and rowdy (mine was joyful and bouncy), teenage boys were gung-ho (mine was shy and awkward), the fathers were negligent, hard, disempowered, confused, unsure, unconscious and the old man was pathetic, bitter and defeated.

When I was embodying the father, I was feeling my own father and was channeling the Light, the direction, the support, the immense strength of his love and being. When I embodied the grandfather, I was feeling wise, peaceful, trickster-like letting the young ones make mistakes and yet with a watchful eye lest they make one too grave for my liking while at the same time not interfering with their lessons (in effect - wise from experience).

I absolutely honor and worship the Feminine. I did as much in that meetup that day. In fact, because there were a shortage of women, I volunteered to embody the Feminine for the subsequent exercises. However, I was disturbed by how the general nudge in that little circle of ours was towards the shadow side of the Masculine.

This was supposed to be a Tantric meetup. Where was the Sacred Masculine? I held space for the Divine Feminine and embodied the Sacred Masculine. There is no healing in shaming. Both the men and women suffer for this.

I know some amazing men. In my men's circle, I have seen brave, open-hearted, tender, strong warriors living with their shadow in full sight and facing their fears and doubts head-on.

I bask in the splendor of the Masculine. Mmmm...!

• Like 4

""he grandfather, I was feeling wise, peaceful, trickster-like letting the young ones make mistakes and yet with a watchful eye lest they make one too grave for my liking while at the same time not interfering with their lessons (in effect - wise from experience).""

This is a nice share srichi

Thanks

• Like 1