Ya Mu

Amplituhedron Promotion Hilton Head Island Nov 9,10,11 Stillness-Movement Workshop

In honor of the 2013 "discovery" of the Amplituhedron, here is another TTB member only promotion! This promotion applies ONLY to the on-the-beach Nov 9,10,11 workshop (hotel is right on the beach and the conference room has a whole wall of windows overlooking the ocean resulting in a highly energetic venue) .

Yes, if you are just browsing and are not a member, you can register as a new member and then apply for this promotion.

First, why do I put the word "discovery" in quotes? This is because energy patterns such as the Jewel have been seen by Stillness-Movement practitioners in the Higher Levels for quite some time. This is the same place where the Gift of the Tao movements come from. The Gift of the Tao are energetic patterns as seen on the Higher Levels.

Promotion for Hilton Head Island Nov 9,10,11 workshop only:

The first 2 TTB members who register (after today's date) for the 2-days and have not taken the Stillness-Movement class before will receive free DVDs; Gift of Tao I and SECAB&DE. This represents about a $60 value. If you register for all 3 days, then you will receive 3 DVD's; Gift of the Tao I & Gift of the Tao II including SECAB&DE, about an $80 value.

OR

IF YOU REGISTER FOR ALL 3 DAYS: The first 2 TTB members who have taken the class before, but wish to move forward within the system, who have not told me already they are going to register, receives an offer to share dinner Friday night with me and/or advanced students where I will buy 1/2 your dinner AND your drinks for the duration of the meal. Plus a Sequential DVD for you to use as a gift.

I estimate this as up to $125 value unless you are an alcoholic, in which case it could be much more and I will regret making this offer :).

Full disclosure: It is recognized by practitioners of the system that these 3 days are worth far more than the normal fee of the workshop. The promotion is to help people get started with the system or to take it further. Both of which can change and enrich a person's life as well as to help prepare them for inevitable energetic changes facing humanity.

And from the other thread:

"It is NOW time for the ancient secrets of Qigong to be made available to the West." Wang Juemin

• Like 5

I am intentionally avoiding the amplituhedron, Ya Mu, as I already think too much! :)

Seems to me that these extraordinarily generous offers might be an attempt to attract one particular person whom you feel should participate but is fence-sitting? Someone for whom you believe the system will resonate very strongly? Just me speculating...

I am intentionally avoiding the amplituhedron, Ya Mu, as I already think too much! :)

Seems to me that these extraordinarily generous offers might be an attempt to attract one particular person whom you feel should participate but is fence-sitting? Someone for whom you believe the system will resonate very strongly? Just me speculating...

Offer is open to all.

Since most people in the world (and therefore on TTB) would benefit tremendously from these practices we won't limit this choice to any one person.

There are none who would not potentially benefit. Many could really take off with these practices. But yes, there are several who have tremendous potential as a healer with this system. And one or more who have almost registered for the workshop several times.

The times, they are a'changing. NOW is not in the future. Opportunity.

Awesome article, Michael, loved it!!! /\ :)

Yeah I liked it too. My jaw dropped when I read this as it (the shape as well as the implications) is very familiar to me.

• Like 4

I will get to one of these, but this one aint in the cards right now, unfortunately.

I suspect jingdonggong will resonate with you, joeblast, when you have the opportunity to attend a workshop.

• Like 1

Eliminated because the issue was something different, addressed by Ya Mu below...

Edited by Brian

I was looking into booking the room at the hotel to see what it would cost. The place is booked out for that weekend.

The rate was held for a specific period of time and is no longer available...

HOWEVER :) email me and I can give you a specific person to contact at the hotel who will override and give the discounted rates.

Bear in mind this is a resort hotel where rates are normally in the $250 - $350 range per night.

Our discounted rate is $94 for two beds and $104 for king bed.

• Like 3

The QigongAmerica promotions listed in this thread have ended (taken as of today) for folks who have taken the class before. They ARE STILL OPEN FOR NEW PEOPLE who have never taken the class before.

• Like 1

I'm all in.

Your DVD's will ship tomorrow. An $80 value (actually, priceless if you practice and not worth anything except as a coaster for beer if you don't) free!

• Like 3

Can I practice and have a coaster for beer?

Wow thank you so much!!!!!

Yes, dual benefits!

I'm envious of the lucky bums who get to practice in Hilton Head this year. I went last year and it was an amazing experience! Nothing quite compares to waking at dawn and practicing Gift of the Tao by the ocean, while dolphins play just off shore. :)

Full disclosure: It is recognized by practitioners of the system that these 3 days are worth far more than the normal fee of the workshop. The promotion is to help people get started with the system or to take it further. Both of which can change and enrich a person's life as well as to help prepare them for inevitable energetic changes facing humanity.

Edited by Green Tiger
  • Like 3

I'm envious of the lucky bums who get to practice in Hilton Head this year. I went last year and it was an amazing experience! Nothing quite compares to waking at dawn and practicing Gift of the Tao by the ocean, while dolphins play just off shore. :)

Ah... the dolphins always come when we do Tao's Gift. Always an amazing experience when they come to join us doing qigong whenever we do the Gift of the Tao on the beach.

We will miss you being there this year!

• Like 2