Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Creating sustainable transformational communities Gofund me account

http://www.gofundme.com/45o91o

I am looking to create communities for people who wish to transform themselves, develop their creativity, pursue or find out their passion or become more empowered and in tune with the world, whilst living with like minded people in a peaceful, inexpensive environment.

I am looking to make this in Puerto Vallarta Mexico.

I have created an account for support, with every support received one can receive artwork from me, if they wish.

I am starting a Business course in a Week and already have a few people interested in buying a house/supporting me.

Check it out.

Peace

Edited by skydog

Good luck. Here's a possible short cut:

The Farm, Lewis County, Tennessee
In 1971, a group of 300 flower children and free-thinkers left San Francisco to blaze a trail out east, settling in rural Tennessee to become the founders of what is now America's oldest hippie commune.

The Farm, located just outside Summertown, Tennessee, is still around to this day, and was the subject of the 2012 documentary "American Commune." Now composed of roughly 200 members, the vegetarian intentional community was founded on -- and still lives by -- their core values of nonviolence and respect for the environment.

Sign in to follow this