Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

let guests use chat?

my personal opinion is oh hell no!!! I prefer to know who I'm chatting with (at least by username and intro post) and also prefer to keep the trolling to a minimum.

• Like 3

The chat may actually become active. Just an idea.

my personal opinion is oh hell no!!! I prefer to know who I'm chatting with (at least by username and intro post) and also prefer to keep the trolling to a minimum.

Both good points, I won't argue for or against. All that I will input into this conversation is that I just recently started using the chat on this site, I like to go there every so often to enjoy a good conversation, though admittedly they are rather seldom. As a little experiment, I've been periodically going to the chat room and just hang out there for a while as I watch some shows or do other things on the internet, and out of the time I spent on there in the last two or three days, I've only seen a handful of people use it, and not for a very long period of time.

Still, my role is not to take sides, nor is it to make decisions. I am merely an observer.

There seem to be 2 threads for this... so I'll add this here as well, unfortunately only 4-5 users can use chat at once, unless we pay more....

Sign in to follow this