Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

Any javascript masters here?

So I've been thinking, there must be a way to use grease monkey (firefox extension), and some script to allow you to hide topics on the forum from view so you don't see them.

Something similar to this but for this forum:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/35704

Any coders out there game to take a stab at making such an extension, this busy season I'll have the money to fund it if need be.

• Like 2

I can do something like this in my off time. Might take me a week or two if I am busy but I can do it for free. Not really that hard at all, especially since it is using IP Board and not custom proprietary coding.

What browser are you using?

• Like 2

I would be willing to switch to whatever ever browser was easiest for you to code for, I know Firefox requires the grease monkey extension to be installed but I think chrome can use grease monkey scripts natively.

I can do something like this in my off time. Might take me a week or two if I am busy but I can do it for free. Not really that hard at all, especially since it is using IP Board and not custom proprietary coding.

What browser are you using?

Hmm, the IPBoard help forums might show if someone has already done this... though the addons for this forum software seem to actually cost money, which is odd for forum addons.

Hmm, the IPBoard help forums might show if someone has already done this... though the addons for this forum software seem to actually cost money, which is odd for forum addons.

Well the addon in this case would be greasemonkey script run locally on the end users machine.

An addon for the forum itself may indeed cost money.

Sign in to follow this