thamosh

Immortality Serum

vampire-jay-z.jpg

Theres more here going on that u may not be aware of.....

Why not post a comment or a link with substantial info. as opposed to whatever you are trying to say. Which is what?

Edited by ralis

no not vamp the govt made an immortality serum check it

The point being that there is a immortality serum that exist just like the external alchemist use to do.

I don't care about the illuminati Im more concerned if a serum was made or not. I never said anything about the illuminati. It was never my concern nor did I say anything about conspiracy theories.

U assume a lot and then reply to it as if that was the point I was making......

the maturity level of this forum is really high......it is shown by the response of the senior members..

Ha, wow they do look so similar! I usually look at the ears to differentiate people (like the Nicholas Cage version of this), but it's actually somewhat hard to tell in this case.

If he took an immortality serum way back in the daze, all you have to do is look at younger pictures of Jay Z to disprove that idea...

jayz.jpg

So the real Jay Z actually grew up like a normal human being in the modern world. Here's a musical interlude...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zcvjxng6C4

Is it possible for an immortality serum to exist? Yes. Is it possible for rap artists to time travel, or for one's doppelganger to time travel? Maybe. Is it possible that this guy was related to Jay Z, or an unrelated look-a-like? Yes.

• Like 2

Yes that is interesting points.

But heres the thing.

What are the odds.

1. that someone from the past looks just like you

2. there is a pic of it and u have seen it

3. they live in the same country

4. possibly the same city (that looks like new York)

I know it may seem silly. Its just not the fact that there is a photo of someone who looks like jay z but its all of the points that makes it really stick out.

Just think about it what r the odds that there is a pic of someone from the early 1900s that looks just like u? Now keep in mind the population then was much less and photographs was back then not easy to come by.

The fact that it is a black man in the 30's makes the odds even higher and plus the way the man in the pic is dressed which is very nicely.

Edited by thamosh

the maturity level of this forum is really high......it is shown by the response of the senior members..

the maturity level of the senior members is shown by the response of the senior members

*fixed

What are the odds.

1. that someone from the past looks just like you

Somewhat good. I heard once that for each (regular looking) person in the world, at the same time there are approximately 6 other people which look almost exactly like them. So if you add in all people from the past who could have been photographed, the odds greatly improve.

Plus, we don't know if this guy actually looked "just like" Jay Z. It's one photograph. I can look vastly different depending on the angle, lighting, photo quality, etc. We would need to see multiple photos of this guy, to determine whether he actually does look "just like" Jay Z. In this one photo, he does, but in real life that may not have been the case.

Au contraire the maturity level of this forum isn't as high as might be supposed.

The odds of someone looking like someone in the past. Exactly 100%. Particularly if you play the circle the bullet game. That's where you shoot a barn from 50 yards away, then draw 3 rings around the bullet hole. You then honestly tell people you shot that target from 50 yards.

Thats whats going on here. You're taking from a pool of thousands of famous people, then compare them to 10'000's of old sometimes murky black and white photos and videos. Its impossible not to get hits. I supposed you'd have to say George Bush is an immortal and try to find old photos of him, but then friends/teachers/relatives would say they knew him as a kid and have photos etc., as turtle shell wisely pointed out.

I'd also add under the video's logic, isn't the Illuminati also going to come at us with vampires. Some friendly day glow ones as well as darker? There's actually more vampire stuff lately then zombies and if everything happens because the Illuminati are in charge then its time to start stocking up on garlic.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and monster theme is just a monster theme. <Though I suppose a cigar could be used to light a zombie on fire. And an Illuminatti friend I have says vampires don't like the smoke from rolled Cubans.>

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

My wife once followed my doppelganger for a couple of blocks before confronting him, wanting to know why he/I was not at work, but was walking around downtown. As soon as he turned around, she realized he was not me.

She was shaken that someone could randomly so look like another.

While filming on Community I had several grips call me 'Crash!'.

When they got closer and see that I have no tattoos, they realize I am not Crash and then they have this astonished moment of... 'holy hells, you are like his identical twin, you even sound the same.'

For me it's representative of dominant patterned genetic variation within large sample groups.

With 7+ billion alive now, + all those who've come before, it's not surprising to me that there exists similar repetitive genetic expression.

While filming on Community I had several grips call me 'Crash!'.

Wait....you helped on that show? One of my favorites!

• Like 1

Wait....you helped on that show? One of my favorites!

I built sets and props for seasons 2 and 3.

Never watched the show, but loved the crew and my time there.

• Like 1

Ok lots of responses and that's cool :)

Look I don't care about the jay z pic not really.

My point in creating this thread was to notify those who are interested. That their may be a serum of immortality out there.

I don't care which organization made it if the serum exist. Then it exist.

If its real whats it made out of? how does one obtain it?

Also ive heard this fro other sources as well. I also heard alex jones mention something about this.

Again my concern is the serum and the serum only.

Edited by thamosh

I was thinking about a tonic in one of Daniel Reids books, The Tao of Health Sex & Longevity, I think. It was the mother of all herbal elixirs. 14 or 15 ingredients. Things like Two dried sea horses, one male one female, human placenta.. amongst other exotica. Long brewing time too. Yet even that is not a longevity serum. Just a potent vitality booster.

Years ago I'd buy Dragon Brew, a potent tonic but alas taken off the market. I think if you dig deep (ie learn Chinese, spend 30 years infiltrating traditional and obscure Taoist alchemical groups) and find a long lost secret source, it'll probably be hoax..but you never know.

Edited by thelerner

I'm sure that some scientist somewhere has found a way to take the fullest advantage of aerobic respiration in the electron transport chain (where you get 30 or more ATP/energy molecules, carbon dioxide, and water...from one glucose molecule).