h.uriahr

Kiai Master...Just watch it

As an aside, the US military (and presumably others) has been developing focused acoustic weapons for a while now...

Thought it was interesting that he is using the same hand mudra as in Taoist Yoga, the one that connects the 8 psychic channels.

Thought it was interesting that he is using the same hand mudra as in Taoist Yoga, the one that connects the 8 psychic channels.

Very interesting. I couldnt see the hand mudra clearly.do u know the name of this mudra?

Mod's

Could you remove this troll post?

This doesn't contribute in any way.

John

Edited by JohnC

it doesnt contribute in 3 consecutive posts?

i didnt even get it the third time?

i could hide the original slice of cheese as was requested but there would still be two left.

otherwise this is an interesting thread/topic

walls of jericho type of stuff,,,,,,

The bell ringing is cool but although I have experienced qi myself and read lots I am still undecided on it's power. Feels good though until there is no one to feel it!?

Here is another Kiai Master fighting an MMA guy, it's a sobering watch and reminder to always be honest even too those that we respect regardless of who they are and to be humble too.

In my view his students are under hypnosis (as we all are), beliefs are just thoughts we think all the time.

Edited by NowHere ∞

The bell ringing is cool but although I have experienced qi myself and read lots I am still undecided on it's power. Feels good though until there is no one to feel it!?

Here is another Kiai Master fighting an MMA guy, it's a sobering watch and reminder to always be honest even too those that we respect regardless of who they are and to be humble too.

In my view his students are under hypnosis (as we all are), beliefs are just thoughts we think all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7M4H0b62k

That OR the vibrational power produced from the Kiai works on those who are in a state of negative emotion like hate, anger, fear etc. The actual intent needed may put out a type of vibration that gets broken down by the Kiai. I've heard that theory before

Not sure what OR is, but with respect theory is great until reality hits or kicks you in the face as it did in this vid for this man.

Not saying qi cannot be transmitted I am sure it can but how powerful it is I am undecided. Would a person who had mastered his/her mind and their qi flow do a competition like this, I doubt it. To me the interesting thing about this video as I see it is the hypnotised students, the illusion. I want to end illusions not create others.

Apparently atoms are 99.999999999999% empty space and if you placed all the atoms of all the people on this earth together removing the space we would be the size of a sugar cube!

If that is true and I have heard it a few places and the atom bomb is a physical testament to the physicist logic/reality then it seems to me that anything could be possible.