Sign in to follow this  
skydog

What is "realistic" on limitations

Not 100% sure why Im writing this, experimenting with not deleting stuff.

Ok so what is realistic

Realistic is a goal which one person or society at large considers to be more probable to happen than something else, easy to attain, something backed by hard evidence, harder evidence.

One person will decide if something is a reasonable goal for themself based on life experience, evidence, strong feelings of the potential to achieve something.

One person may have achieved many things against great impossiblity, and so not see limitations and the topic of being realistic as other people do.

ANother may have always stuck to what they believe they thought they could achieve which may have been heavily dependent on the society they were raised in.

Many people in society are disempowered to believe they cannot achieve what they want, there is all kinds of conditioning and programming to keep people stupid, weak and disempowered, from subtle jokes in comedy programs to school etc.

If a group of people are all heavily disempowered and so have lower goals and expectations, but someone else has very strong belief in themself, life experiences, a strong faith in the power of themself to achieve what they put their mind to, then how can one deem whether one is being realistic or not based on the views of people with low opinions of their own capabilitys.

When one has done thorough work on their beliefs, traumas or has just seen things more clearly, they notice all kinds of emotions, and conditioning which prevent them from feeling like they can advance, what they thought was a reason that they couldnt achieve something, was really nonsense. They rely on the society that they live in, to tell them whether or not something is accomplishable as if only if something has been accomplished before can it be accomplished.

Building a lightbulb, a plane, etc was considered unrealistic.

Until people did it, now its considered completely viable.

It seems to depend upon who one asks.

Getting rid of a physical condition through energy work, when four or five doctors reccomend various things, or even try and get you to pay for expensive surgery might seem unrealistic to some. Depends who one is asking, when they are asking.

Perhaps some peoples role in life is to take care of security and assess risk, thus they see "realistic" as a high value.

Another persons role in life is to create things, achieve, live life to the full, thus they see "realistic" as more of a fear based limitation.

One person relies on their intuition and heart to make decisions, another persons thinks thats nonsense and they should always use logic. These types often oppose each other, can they even find a balance.

People believe they cannot achieve things, and because of their belief they dont. Whereas some people find a way, and ask them self How? instead of Why wont this work? working from the paradigm of focusing on beliefs etc, even seems absurd for some, and "unrealistic" because they have not yet seen evidence in their own life of the power of belief, and how ones mind looks for proof of it.

Some people demand hard evidence for everything, they cannot walk a step outside the door without receiving hard evidence for something, others rely on their intuition and heart to often lead decisions. Is it even possible to tell one that they should rely on logic, when they have seen the effect of their intution and heart.

We know people have energy, yet people doubt it, and say its all hokey pokey until someone measures it with a camera or something, but yet someone has missed out on so much because they didnt have proof for attaining it.

SOmething is unrealistic until it has been achieved. Well then that leaves no room for more creation does it.

Yeh.

Nope. I too have no idea why you wrote this.

However, you did touch on a couple important concepts.

I was a long read. Good thing I'm taking today off.

Ok more writing after a walk

Ok so logic has its place in reality too, one often needs logic to get by and make decisions.

One needs to take into account the more likely options and not feel like thinking somethings are more likely is a limitation to creation or achievement.

Somethings may be more accomplishable later, than now, and there is value in sometimes seeing things as more likely, it is not neccessarily harsh, sometimes it is like mathematics, 5 plus 5 =10, however it is not always so.

One doesnt have to abandon what they want to achieve, or accomplish or what excites their heart because of wanting to remain safe. They just need to bear certain things in mind which are more viable, or at least at the moment and not completely neglect these things.

realistic doesnt mean one doesnt imagine or receive ideas. Imagination and ideas put into action creates results, thus imagination and ideas are part of reality too.

One must bear in mind the logical likelyhood of something to be achieved or not achieved as well as ones heart and intuitive likelihood. They dont have to work with either way neccessarily as they are combination of all.

One doesnt have to rely on other peoples definition of realistic to create their definition but must not neglect the use of knowledge, mathematics, facts, things which are more likely, less likely, and be completely taken by their feelings.

Ones feelings may be powerful but attaining balance does not mean an expressive idealistic person becomes a cold logical person, just that both sides know a little bit more of their opposite. A man is more man than a woman is not 50% 50%.

Why Im writing this.

I used to contemplate, write, write poetry ask questions, discuss things, until I started deleting weaknesses. The latter seems more natural, I am experimenting. Ones thoughts affect their energy it seems too.

I just can't stand it!!!

Ok so logic has its place in reality too, one often needs logic to get by and make decisions.

In reality is the only place one needs logic. And if you are religious then you better throw away your logic else you will become confused.

I too have no idea why you wrote this.

>Good health is a good goal to have, certainly more realistic than mine :)

Sorry not everything is about you, I contemplate the topic of realistic, because I am developing business/ideas and always have to listen to people insult me for "not being realistic"

I just can't stand it!!!

In reality is the only place one needs logic. And if you are religious then you better throw away your logic else you will become confused.

Intuition is not logical, well it kind of is depending on ones definition of logic, it is sort of a feeling/emotion.

Some people, women especially rely on emotions making decisions, a lot of people use their emotions.

• Like 1

What people call logic, reason, realistic is very often a type of clinging to pre-programmed beliefs. If you have had some "supernatural" experiences, it become apparent just how much of a fraud words like logic and science really are, and how human population are walking around completely bamboozled and steeped in their own B.S., so much so that they build neat little cages around the beliefs and call it reality.

• Like 1

What people call logic, reason, realistic is very often a type of clinging to pre-programmed beliefs. If you have had some "supernatural" experiences, it become apparent just how much of a fraud words like logic and science really are, and how human population are walking around completely bamboozled and steeped in their own B.S., so much so that they build neat little cages around the beliefs and call it reality.

Yes, thanks for sharing, that is an interesting comment.

If you don't get the feeling of wonder now and then you are walking with blinders on. Less blinders -> more reality. My idea turns to dust when I put it into words.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this