Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Scientific PROOF for the subtle energy body (GERMAN)

Scientific proof for the weight (and therefore existence) of "subtle life energy/matter" (GERMAN)!

0:35:20 reduction of human body weight in the moment of death: 6 - 40 gram

Edited by Dorian Black

Wishin I knew German...

The speaker makes a lot of esoteric assumptions about reincarnation and so on which are not supported enough by the current data imo.

But what's important is that it is obviously scientific proven repeatedly that growing seeds with water and air as closed systems in closed containers GAIN weight from "nowhere". When the seeds die because water and air are consumed, the closed system LOSES the additional weight again.

Sick people which died lost 6 - 40 gram after dying while lying on a scale.

The hypothesis is that living organisms while being alive develop a life energy field body out of "subtle matter" which has a weight.

This "subtle matter" can be accumulated for example by growing seeds through the walls of a closed container under lab conditions and leave the container again after the seed has died.

The speaker has the opinion, that the matrix of the subtle live energy body does not get destroyed when it leaves the dying organism.

I however at least believe that it's possible that this matrix can be strengthened and made coherent by Nei Kung training to such a degree that it will not "fall apart" but stay intact and functional when leaving the body at the time of death.

Edited by Dorian Black

I could easily accept this theory. (Actually, I have believed this for some years now.) But I will wait for more "proof" before getting into an active discussion about it.

• Like 1

I have no idea how much oxygen is in the lungs at any given moment but is it possible that the weight loss could be the last breath in the body fully expelling?

• Like 1

I have no idea how much oxygen is in the lungs at any given moment but is it possible that the weight loss could be the last breath in the body fully expelling?

Does in reverse a deep inbreath make you heavier while standing on a scale? :)

As long as the gas that you have inside you has the same weight per volume unity as the gas that's AROUND you, you don't gain or lose weight by gathering or emiting as much of this gas as you want to. A balloon filled with air doesn't get lighter or heavier on a scale by letting out air or filling in air.

It has to do with "uplift".

Your hypothesis would be true in vacuum! ;)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090820055314AAQ9YGu

In case a person emits his/her "last fart" of methane while dying, this could probably lead to a gain of weight on the scale because the methane is lighter than air and gave the person therefore "uplift" while being inside! :lol:

It could be a great idea, but please never use the word "proof" again regarding science. No scientist will ever listen to you.

All right: "evidence", not "proof"! :)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 3

just speaking from personal observation of what a gram weighs here, but i am pretty sure the air in your lungs doesn't weigh 6-40 grams

For the americans who measure weight in another unity than the rest of the world:

40 gram = 0,0881 lbs

this is old, they been doing this weighing dead bodies stuff for a long time

i remember there is a movie called "8 ounces"

Edited by MooNiNite

Does in reverse a deep inbreath make you heavier while standing on a scale? :)

As long as the gas that you have inside you has the same weight per volume unity as the gas that's AROUND you, you don't gain or lose weight by gathering or emiting as much of this gas as you want to. A balloon filled with air doesn't get lighter or heavier on a scale by letting out air or filling in air.

It has to do with "uplift".

Your hypothesis would be true in vacuum! ;)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090820055314AAQ9YGu

In case a person emits his/her "last fart" of methane while dying, this could probably lead to a gain of weight on the scale because the methane is lighter than air and gave the person therefore "uplift" while being inside! :lol:

All right: "evidence", not "proof"! :)

I didn't know that.

Also my scale doesn't show grams. I get pounds and tenths of pounds :) And no, breathing on my scale didnt change it lol.

• Like 2

How about the weight in your bowels and bladder? That goes when you die

I would assume that your body doesn't automatically go peepee or poo poo right at the time of death BUT I've yet to kill anyone so I don't know...

• Like 1

How about the weight in your bowels and bladder? That goes when you die

Yeah, but it would stay on the scales...

An easy rule of thumb is 1 oz = 28 grams. (It is close enough for most purposes!)

;)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this