nine tailed fox

Digestion problem

guys

i am underweight

i think the problem is about my digestion

i think something is wrong here, whenever i eat, i need to go to toilet after few minutes

there is something not right

give me some advice on it

are there any practices which can help me improve my digestion and gain weight ?

Go see a doctor.

hmmmmm well thats a good advise but i am interested in healing this myself if possible

It sounds like you have a serious internal problem with your stomach. This is not something that you can handle yourself. To find a solution to your problem, you need to find out what is your problem first. Please follow the advice of Seeker of Tao. Go see a doctor and get a lab test.

Edited by ChiDragon

guys

i am underweight

i think something is wrong here, whenever i eat, i need to go to toilet after few minutes

are there any practices which can help me improve my digestion and gain weight ?

no matter what you eat?? so its not just certain foods?

In your case, food is not really the 'energetic weakness', it's the trigger.

The first weakness is entirely non-physical.

PM me if you would like some energetic strengthening for this problem.

• Like 1

I would strongly encourage you to take Clarity up on that offer.

If you choose not to (or if it doesn't help, but I suspect it will), calling your physician Monday morning would be wise...

• Like 1

guys

i am underweight

I always have a bowel movement shortly after I eat.

Usually it's a good sign and is called gastrocolic reflex.

Do you have pain?

well how could it be a good sign ?

the thing is i think there is some problem with my digestion

i have not noticed that my appetite is also not as good as it should be

and i am underweight, which i think because i get bowel movements after eating (i could be wrong though)

• Like 1

Sounds like what Chinese medicine calls spleen qi deficiency. But whether it is your primary or secondary issue is hard to say without diagnosis.

Other signs include Craving sweets. Heavy or lethargic feeling after eating. Reduced appetite. Overall low energy levels. Soft, sticky, light colored stool (light brown to yellowish). Undigested food in stool. I could go on...

If this sounds like you: quit sugar, eat at regular times, dont skip meals, eat more vegetables, take up moderate strength training, upset to sleep earlier, sit less, think less (ie listen to music, go for a walk and just look at beauty in nature, practice quiet meditation, etc).

And see a doctor. Chinese herbal medicine is great at this kind of condition. See an MD too to rule out parasites and what not.

Edited by 松永道

Sounds like what Chinese medicine calls spleen qi deficiency. But whether it is your primary or secondary issue is hard to say without diagnosis.

Other signs include Craving sweets. Heavy or lethargic feeling after eating. Reduced appetite. Overall low energy levels. Soft, sticky, light colored stool (light brown to yellowish). Undigested food in stool. I could go on...

If this sounds like you: quit sugar, eat at regular times, dont skip meals, eat more vegetables, take up moderate strength training, upset to sleep earlier, sit less, think less (ie listen to music, go for a walk and just look at beauty in nature, practice quiet meditation, etc).

And see a doctor. Chinese herbal medicine is great at this kind of condition. See an MD too to rule out parasites and what not.

i do like sweets

i do feel overall low energy but i am not sure about the stool symptom

shots in the dark here. But I'd look into probiotics and if milk tolerant, kefir style yogurt. In gut issues sometimes things kill the good bacteria and you need to reestablish a good balance. Maybe a bit more fiber would help too.

something to try. But if you're feeling bad and weak, a doctor sooner rather then later makes sense.

Go to a doctor. He/she will diagnose the problem with a thorough on sight examination.

It is very important to find out exactly what the cause of your problem is.

Then you can figure out how to treat it.