ralis

Gary Chicoine A.K.A. 'The World Teacher', 'Rudra Chakrin'

If you're willing to wait for "The Oracle" to finish loading, click on the "HERE I AM" button (down below the flashing orange & yellow "DONATE" button) and read some of his autobiographical info...

This thread was quickly derailed. Quicker than most.
Sorry, ralis. I admit I didn't explore his website enough to see if he offers anything of value and I should have just stopped there.

I stopped reading when I got to the part where he started on about what the leaders of New World Order are currently doing on/to the star Altair...

This thread was quickly derailed. Quicker than most.

Sorry I thought the link in the OP was a joke ... I'll shut up now.

• Like 1

Don't know how Swedish Lapland is isolated from the world... only had a quick look and he doesn't seem to care about traditions but makes his own ideas confusing the original meanings.

Gary Chicoine claims to be Rudra Chakrin.

Rudra Chakrin is the world Saviour, the Messiah of Christians.

The King of Shambhala emerges from hiding to defeat the end of times Demon King Krinmati and then rules the world by his faith of Kalachakra. That is the Kalachakra Apocalypse prophecy.

I doubt Chicoine is Rudra Chakrin.

He'd have to study the Kalachakra closely.

I have.

I claim Obama fills all the traits of both Krinmati and the Christian Antichrist and that the Buddhist and Christian Apocalypses both coincide. Indeed, the Kalachakra description of the Krinmati demon says he'll be partly Christian so the Apocalypse of both faiths must overlap seeing he's part of both of them.

If a robber crosses a state border, then truely a cross-border investigation must be launched.

Likewise, with Obama, seeing his faiths have no clear-cut borders, he's the Apocalypse's Devil for several faiths.

For people who claim that it's lacking in respect to the president to call him the Antichrist, I'd like to remind people of Theodore Roosevelt's words who said that one commits Treason if one doesn't criticise the US President: "Any citizen who doesn't carry out his duty to criticise the POTUS is a traitor because otherwise we'll go into Tyranny."

It's not because Obama's out in a year now that his crimes have to be forgotten.

well i wouldnt go as far as to say he destroyed the world or is an antichrist

It's not because Obama's out in a year now that his crimes have to be forgotten.

Why are you getting caught up with this play of the mind? It really is a trap. Remember the Bardo teachings, its all a manifestation of the enlightened mind. 

Why are you getting caught up with this play of the mind? It really is a trap. Remember the Bardo teachings, its all a manifestation of the enlightened mind. 

You don't anything about Tibetan Tantric Buddhism. It's the highest form of culture in the world. I've done 45 years of study and practise of Tibetan Buddhism. You're totally ignorant of it. I'm not talking to an ignorant.

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

well i wouldnt go as far as to say he destroyed the world or is an antichrist

Obama's the first president ever (on top of being black) to have no birth certificate. Donald Trump says Obama's birth certificate is phony. He's doing a rally in DC on Wednesday. That's a very important date. The Tea Party's ralling on Tuesday at the same spot in front of the Capiltol on the West Lawn. The attendance is predicted to be in the hundreds of thousands and the Obots will be caught up and put on trial for supporting the greatest criminal in the history of the world: Obama. The Day of Last Judgement has arrived for sinners.

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

You don't anything about Tibetan Tantric Buddhism. It's the highest form of culture in the world. I've done 45 years of study and practise of Tibetan Buddhism. You're totally ignorant of it. I'm not talking to a loser.

Your speech speaks for you.

Obama's the first president ever (on top of being black) to have no birth certificate. Donald Trump says Obama's birth certificate is phony. He's doing a rally in DC on Wednesday. That's a very important date. The Tea Party's ralling on Tuesday at the same spot in front of the Capiltol on the West Lawn. The attendance is predicted to be in the hundreds of thousands and the Obots will be caught up and put on trial for supporting the greatest criminal in the history of the world: Obama. The Day of Last Judgement has arrived for sinners.

You should read more as opposed to believing the propaganda regarding his birth certificate. The state of Hawaii presented his birth certificate for all to see. End of story. I started this thread and persons such as yourself have derailed it.

From your study of Buddhism, what have you learned besides fundamentalist blather which condemns sinners, espouses judgement days and so forth. Sinners? That sounds like fundamentalist Christian ideology.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

You should read more as opposed to believing the propaganda regarding his birth certificate. The state of Hawaii presented his birth certificate for all to see. End of story. I started this thread and persons such as yourself have derailed it.

From your study of Buddhism, what have you learned besides fundamentalist blather which condemns sinners, espouses judgement days and so forth. Sinners? That sounds like fundamentalist Christian ideology.

You're an infiltrated Obama shill. Trump's doing a rally in Washington this Wednesday. All you liberal fascist shills will be caught.

I've added this thread as vehicule to get the truth out about the Antichrist Obama. Obama shills are parasiting it. Obama's toast now that Trump's dominating the White House race.

You're an infiltrated Obama shill. Trump's doing a rally in Washington this Wednesday. All you liberal fascist shills will be caught.

Moderation Message

Insults towards fellow  members will not be tolerated on this discussion forum. Should you continue with this style of posting then your membership of the Tao Bums will be reconsidered by the Moderation Team.

• Like 1

Donald Trump the birther's doing a rally in Washington this Wednesday. He's got Sarah Palin joining him. Heading to a million people maybe.

Obama'll be jailed fast I guess. That's good news. Very good news. All the Obama supporters will be tracked down worldwide and not permitted to support a criminal like him anymore. The news is good. Spread it if you want to gain heaven fast now.

Moderation Message

Jamyang Khedrup has been suspended from the forum for three days whilst his future participation on the Tao Bums is considered by the Moderators. This is as a result of his continuous posting on a single subject which cannot but derail threads.
  • Like 1