Sign in to follow this  
abandonhope

Copyright Material Posting Rules

I was just informed that I am unable to post a thread asking help to find a documentary for my class. This BLOWS my fucking mind because I was here not to long ago and Jim's copyrighted book was posted here and so were other things. So can I ask why are people ok with posting Jim's work for free illegally? Anyone? Also I want to know why when I come back here my account was blocked. Was given no reason, couldn't sign in. Than when I make a new account you guys tell me please only have one account.

I'll ask my question differently. Why is it not ok to ask for a link to find a movie for historical college research????? But it IS ok for people to come on the forum, and post Jim's book, and Jim's work? The fact is that this forum gets many of its discussions and members because of Jim, being that they are searching for answers or Jim himself, but you let people come into this forum and ruin his name. I know alot of people do not care about Mopai but alot of people do. I find it crazy that you let con artists come in here and charge your members hundreds of dollars for fake or stolen instructions.

It's odd that the mod's have time to ban people for more than one account, and to send discussions into the pit, but do not have time to delete and clean the forum of scam artists.

Now to the discussion of having more than one account. I had one account that i used, than made one to add to discussions that I didn't want my name on. I understand that i can only have one, but when i try to sign in, and it locks me out of everything. I had to create another account to do anything. Than as soon as I get that set up I get a message telling me I can't make an account. Why couldn't you just send me a message to my account to inform me to choose one instead of blocking both accounts than yelling at me again for trying to get on the forum?

I ask that if you can treat me like this, than why can't you lifetime ban scams artists. Why can't you deactivate members who come on here to personally attack Jim after he passed away, i know soon that this forum is going to be flooded with posts about how Jim was doing it wrong, and that he died because of it. Shortly after that people will be coming forward again with "real" mopai instructions.

The fact that Merciless one and that guy who posted the video of him walking with books on his head was able to post all those things angers me. Thank God for More Pie Guy, he is the only one with any honor that I have seen here.

Good day to you all.

Why would you want multiple accounts? Can only think of less than honest reasons to have more than one.

• Like 1

I think you have trouble reading vaina. If you want to talk about honesty why don't you put your real name and picture up?

You come on here to tell me im not honest? You are nothing more than a hypocrite. Go ahead and use a fake picture and a fake name, Than call me dishonest for making an account so that I can have some privacy? hahahah you are up at 2am writing on tao bums which means you have no girlfriend and you are just a fake.

how do you like assumptions?

Why not give me an example of a legitimate use for multiple accounts, because I can't imagine one.

Blame my lack of imagination if you like.

Ummm...

So you created an account, and then created a second account to post things without people knowing it was you (whoever "you" are) and then, when that ToS violation was noticed, you created yet a third account?

An instructor is testing you on a documentary without either providing access or providing a way to get access to the material? Seems improbable but stranger things have happened. Or were you supposed to read the book rather than watch the movie?

Did you check with the school library or ask the instructor?

Let me make this simple. I made an account. One day some things were needed to be said about a certain subject. I did not want my name associated with it. The fact that you guys use fake names and pictures on your accounts means you want the same thing. Don't question me until I see you post your real name and picture.

Brian you are so close, you almost solved it. I stopped using the second account after I was done with that topic. When I tried to log back into my account months later I was banned. I didn't know for what reason. I had to make a 3rd account to be able to communicate with someone from the forum on why i was banned?

I live in a very rural area where sometimes things are hard to find. I made a trip to chicago and missed the day we watched it in class. Which resulted in my having to find a copy of it for the test. I checked every store, every library in my town and no one had it. The closest town with another library to me or even a walmart is 75 miles away.

I'm done discussing this topic or thread with anyone. Everyone here is just looking to troll.

• Like 1

I think that sometimes it's the way we write or say things, rather than what we actually write / say.

If you're perceived as being aggressive, or abusive, people can get defensive or abusive back.

• Like 1

Let me make this simple. I made an account. One day some things were needed to be said about a certain subject. I did not want my name associated with it. The fact that you guys use fake names and pictures on your accounts means you want the same thing. Don't question me until I see you post your real name and picture.

Brian you are so close, you almost solved it. I stopped using the second account after I was done with that topic. When I tried to log back into my account months later I was banned. I didn't know for what reason. I had to make a 3rd account to be able to communicate with someone from the forum on why i was banned?

I live in a very rural area where sometimes things are hard to find. I made a trip to chicago and missed the day we watched it in class. Which resulted in my having to find a copy of it for the test. I checked every store, every library in my town and no one had it. The closest town with another library to me or even a walmart is 75 miles away.

I'm done discussing this topic or thread with anyone. Everyone here is just looking to troll.

Thanks for your explanation, Nikolaus. I think that helps provide some context.

I tend to ask alot of questions which it seems some people take as being aggressive. No aggression meant on my part. A thank you from me as well for explaining it :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

One person one account.

I have a strange feeling you were banned because of something you said with the second account that you didn't want anyone to see or didn't want to get banned for saying. Plus we know when someone has a second account.

The screen name can be changed if you ask in the tech support forum. Don't complain about the screen names when everyone on the internet has them.

We won't respond kindly if you ask the forum members to break the law, like posting copyrighted content.

When you see someone else breaking the rules, press the report button.

I understand that Protector, and I don't think that was the case, if it was why was my other account banned as well. I followed rules and didn't threaten anyone. I believe that a mod in here maybe had something against me? Idk it's old news. I didn't want anything illegal done, I wanted help, be that sending me a PM of what I needed could of avoided breaking rules right?

Where I come from we help people, how i was raised I help people. I assumed that the people here are spiritual and believe in karma, that if I need help I could come here to ask. Without being threatened. While I'm on the topic i'll throw out a self promo! I make natural homemade soap infused with vitamins and fruit juice. I sell this soap and every 5th sale I make, I donate a bar to the homeless. These bars are only $5 and are HUGE. You get the money you paid for, I'm trying to show people that you can run a successfull business while still helping the needy. You can add me on twitter @knowhopesoap and maybe tell your friends??? or if you want to try my soap out its at www.knowhopesoap.bigcartel.com

Sorry for that... Had too...

I thank all the people who did try and help me, i ended up not finding it even though I did get some good leads. Time was to short and I failed my test. No worries though, I believe I will have many chances to make up the great and still get an A.

I'm sorry if I thought you guys were being rude and trolling me, if that's not the case than I apologize.

Good night to everyone and may love be with you.

Edited by Nikolaus
  • Like 1

The more that we help others, the more we are helped, in our turn.

Think we could all do with Big Business acting in a similar fashion, Nikolaus.*

(Most tend to see it ONLY as a good PR stunt).

*Be a lot less poverty in the world, if they did.

Wishing you success in your venture.

Basher

fact of the matter is, you did not follow rules, and you did ask for something illegal to be done.

what do you expect moderator reaction to be in such a situation?

Sign in to follow this