Sign in to follow this  
Crimson Maples of Autumn

Hi! Hi!

Hi all,

I am from a place between Heaven and Hell and like wearing clothes when I go out. Furthermore, I practice Zen and enjoy reading about cookies instead of eating them. They always make my mouth dry. This forum looks very interesting with lots of people doing and talking about interesting things that I too find very interesting which sparked my interest so much that I became interested in joining so that I can share some of my interests in the hope that it may interest you. Furthermore, I have decided to give up on being human, humans are weak and iniquitous and most of them are demons in disguise. Meditate I shall!

Thank you.

• Like 2

Hello Crimson Maples of Autumn, and welcome.

You should be able to find much more of "interest" in the Tao Bums, if you dig a little deeper and there is also guidance to be found here.

Please take the trouble to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the Forum Terms / Rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/

It is pretty easy going here at the Tao Bums, no clothing regs, but there are one or two things to be aware of, before you move onto the other forums.

Best wishes,

Basher

PS: I prefer eating cookies, to reading about them. ;)

Thank you for your kind welcome, Basher. Cookies make you fat, please don't say I didn't warn you.

LOL

You were the one that mentioned the Maple Syrup :excl:

Sign in to follow this