Sign in to follow this  
cheya

Astral Dynamics

Is anybody else using Robert Bruce's free energy tutorial to increase their ability to feel chi sensation?

I'm experiencing rapid enhancement in energy sensitivity, with a direct effect on my practice. While much of the sensation is interesting/pleasurable, some of the sensation is pretty uncomfortable, mostly in areas I know have been blocked, mostly at night. Can your ability to feel energy movement increase too fast?

Astral Dynamics/NEW Energy Ways

I think this is great! Really helps to get you out of your head (thinking) and into your body (awareness).

I need to re-read his book and get back into this stuff.

I am actually doing the same exact thing and I have found his tactile imaging and body awareness to be very helpful. I have definetely felt what i think is chi but have not felt anything unconfortable or painful yet.

Guest sykkelpump

Is anybody else using Robert Bruce's free energy tutorial to increase their ability to feel chi sensation?

I'm experiencing rapid enhancement in energy sensitivity, with a direct effect on my practice. While much of the sensation is interesting/pleasurable, some of the sensation is pretty uncomfortable, mostly in areas I know have been blocked, mostly at night. Can your ability to feel energy movement increase too fast?

Astral Dynamics/NEW Energy Ways

i have tried it some years ago,you can get some chi feelings ,but it will not lead to anything.vaste of time.try mantra or vipassana meditation

Very good point, Spectrum. The Tao takes care of itself.

Does personal effort matter? Yes.

Will using 'energy hands' illuminate your spirit to reach the true Oneness?

...that is for each person, each living 'slice of the Eternal' to decide...

We only have so much time in this form as human. The real question is: how *best* do we direct our efforts?

-Ryan McCoole-

"The Tao which can be told is not the Eternal Tao"

I havn't read the book you mentioned, and I don't really know if this is even relevent to your question, but I

have had the experience of feeling uncomfortable energy sensations....always around other people though.

Go figure....but I also found the cure: I imagine myself enclosed in an eggshell equipped with a one-way

valve that spits out anything that doesn't feel good. Always works for me.

-

I havn't read the book you mentioned, and I don't really know if this is even relevent to your question, but I

have had the experience of feeling uncomfortable energy sensations....always around other people though.

-

The discomfort I'm noticing seems to be related to opening areas that have been blocked energetically. It feels achey, mostly and a lttle twitchey. Then gradually that goes away and energy seems to move through the area much more easily. I'm getting more chi movement/feeling during chi kung practice and bodywork practice as well. It feels like in my chi practice, I've worn some energy ruts where the energy moves very easily, kind of like erosion ditches, but the energy moving so fast in those areas kind of skips adjacent areas that have not been included in the flow. This isn't about meridians, but more like the size or volume of the flowing energy, maybe more like the diameter of the hose, if you will. Doing Robert Bruce's stirring, brushing, and bouncing techniques seems to have increased the volume of the flow, how much body territory is included in the flow. I've been doing Frantzis' Energy Gate practices for a couple years, and the mobile body awareness and tactile imaging have definitely enhanced the chi feeling I get from those practices, which I'm still doing. At this point, I don't think the astral dynamics exercises are a substitute for traditional chi practices, but they certainly are helping me do what Waysun Liao recommends, feel your life energy as a path to the Tao.

Anybody found particular Astral Dyn techniques especially helpful, palpable, or interesting?

An example of what's happening to me. Stirring and brushing on the outside of my feet starts sensation which moves up the outside of my calf into the lateral knee, a place I've had pain and postural distortion for years. Not moving the knee at all, the energy kind of bubbles around in the area that I've had pain before, causing aching and twitching, that seems to be lessening the more often I do the practice. Hard to describe, but it feels like the energy is clearing the area out. Earlier attempts to run chi trhough the area directly have been only marginally successful, and I'm very taken by the ease at getting energy flow and bubbling at the knee by stirring and brushing the feet.

Sign in to follow this