tyler

I am an old student of Jim McMillans but stopped training for over a year due to work and school.

Hello all!

My name is Tyler and I used to be a student of Jim Mcmillan. I was a student years ago and over a year ago I stopped and eventually lost contact with Jim. Recently I tried to get back in contact with him only to find out that he has died. If anyone knows me from the forum of Jims and would like to talk to me via email about Jim and the teachings please do so.

email: [email protected]

Hi Tyler and welcome to the Tao Bums.

We're a pretty laid back and easy going bunch here (usually), but we do have a few rules to keep things running smoothly and pleasantly for everyone.

Kindly read the two posts pinned to the top of the Lobby, prior to posting elsewhere in the Forums.

Basher

Welcome to the board and thanks for the kind offer. While we're usually easy going, for some reason Mo Pai discussions tend to get heated. Thus requiring a thicker skin and willingness to ignore the ignorant.

I'm glad we have someone on board who practiced with Jim and has first hand experience.

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for letting us know you were one of Jim's students. After Jim's death I thought the only way the west would learn about Chi Gong / Mo Pai / Nei Gong would be though one of his students. I emailed you, and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance,

Charles Crawford III