Sign in to follow this  
lino

Iblis

I found out who he truly is.

He supports people. He killed malicious people both rich and poor. His work helps the healer's work last longer.

He thought constantly about self-preservation and his work ended up helping people indirectly.

People are hidden all over in the Earth and they are on a race to CLAIM THE EARTH.

A Jinn is a Neanderthal they come in three races, black-white-Asian. The extrapolations on what they look like are completely wrong.

The Neanderthal didn't go extinct, they intermarried.

I found out who he truly is.

He supports people. He killed malicious people both rich and poor. His work helps the healer's work last longer.

He thought constantly about self-preservation and his work ended up helping people indirectly.

People are hidden all over in the Earth and they are on a race to CLAIM THE EARTH.

A Jinn is a Neanderthal they come in three races, black-white-Asian. The extrapolations on what they look like are completely wrong.

The Neanderthal didn't go extinct, they intermarried.

Iblis is the other name of Shaytan (Satan) used in Holy Quran. In Holy Quran, the word "Shaytan" has been used for 88 times, meanwhile the word "Iblis" has been used for 11 times, totally 99 times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_(Islam)

Satan is a bodiless being. However, it is not a jinn. It had been the top level Archangel before it got cursed and became Shaytan (Satan)

Neanderthals were a mankind lived once upon a time. They were genetically different than Homo Sapiens. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal)

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

Iblis is the other name of Shaytan (Satan) used in Holy Quran. In Holy Quran, the word "Shaytan" has been used for 88 times, meanwhile the word "Iblis" has been used for 11 times, totally 99 times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_(Islam)

Satan is a bodiless being. However, it is not a jinn. It had been the top level Archangel before it got cursed and became Shaytan (Satan)

Neanderthals were a mankind lived once upon a time. They were genetically different than Homo Sapiens. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal)

All of these "teachings" are false and are a form of self- serving social manipulation. These "teaching" do not work.

I offer what is real truth according to me. All of these "teachings" are to be examined carefully because a truth can

be pull out from a lie. The true enemy of what good people are is Mammon and that was hidden by these malicious people.

I could be called adversary or Satan. I will be an adversary to what I call garbage.

The Djinn-Neanderthal connection feels wrong to me. Where did you get that from?

The Neanderthal is intermarried into all human species. You can pick them out by the long upper

lip and the large head. A well-known Neanderthal is Michael Bloomberg. The djinn form is garbage

out of DNA manipulation. Ask your body to write it's own DNA code. One cell will write to the other

and the cell will be reciprocated back. Ask to use a buddy system.

There is no such thing as being "bodiless" every living being has mass.

Iblis was never an angel.

Slightly tangental. I just had my kids wisdom teeth somewhat expensively removed. I had mine taken out in my late teens. I blame the damn Neanderthals. Really.

Our mouths/skulls aren't big enough for the extra teeth. I imagine at one time along our evolutionary trip they were. I suspect it has to do with the Neanderthal side of the family, once removed but not forgotten.

• Like 2

The Neanderthal is intermarried into all human species. You can pick them out by the long upper

lip and the large head. A well-known Neanderthal is Michael Bloomberg. The djinn form is garbage

out of DNA manipulation. Ask your body to write it's own DNA code. One cell will write to the other

Iblis was never an angel. I prefer to align with Iblis.

Slightly tangental. I just had my kids wisdom teeth somewhat expensively removed. I had mine taken out in my late teens. I blame the damn Neanderthals. Really.

Our mouths/skulls aren't big enough for the extra teeth. I imagine at one time along our evolutionary trip they were. I suspect it has to do with the Neanderthal side of the family, once removed but not forgotten.

Malicious people influenced the system and somehow created vulnerabilities with the jaw and mouth. People in the hidden use devices to

push in the face.

All of these "teachings" are false and are a form of self- serving social manipulation. These "teaching" do not work.
I offer what is real truth according to me. All of these "teachings" are to be examined carefully because a truth can
be pull out from a lie. The true enemy of what good people are is Mammon and that was hidden by these malicious people.
I could be called adversary or Satan. I will be an adversary to what I call garbage.

Iblis was never an angel.

No reply. No point in discussion. Good luck.

• Like 2

Still tangental, but I found an interesting article on Neanderthals I thought I'd share.

http://blog.23andme.com/ancestry/find-your-inner-neanderthal/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=owned&utm_blog=inner_neanderthal&utm_content=23c_Digital_Media&cvosrc=content%20engine%20.outbrain.inner_neanderthal

and since I hate 'naked' links, here is an excerpt.

Find Your Inner Neanderthal

Published by ScottH under Ancestry

They had bigger brains and muscles, but for some reason Neanderthals —thick boned humans who thrived for hundreds of thousands of years in Europe and parts of Asia— died out about 30,000 years ago, while we modern humans survived.

Why we, Homo sapiens, flourished and our Homo neandertalensis cousins died out is an evolutionary mystery that biologist are trying to unravel.

In the last few years, scientists have uncovered clues not just to what the lives of Neanderthals may have been like, but also clues that tell us more about what it means to be a modern human.

Most interesting of all is that, although Neanderthals disappeared long ago, their DNA lives on in all non-African people.

23andMe now offers a lab allowing customers to connect with their prehistoric roots. The lab, developed by one of our resident computational biologists, Eric Durand, compares two modern human genomes with the Neanderthal genome to determine what percentage of your own DNA is Neanderthal. Before coming to 23andMe, Eric worked on the first draft of the Neanderthal genome and on analysis of the Denisova genome, another of our early human cousins. The method we use to determine the percent of Neanderthal DNA a person has is similar to the one Eric helped develop while working at the Department of Integrative Biology at the University of California, Berkeley. See Eric’s white paper for a technical explanation of the methodology.

Most people have Neanderthal DNA, on average about 2.5 percent, but there are outliers, who have much more...

Me> In the comment section they have results from people who've taken the test.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

The Djinn-Neanderthal connection feels wrong to me. Where did you get that from?

I found something out. The smoke beings are malicious people. I was led wrong.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion but listen to this

Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon

Neil A

READ THAT BACKWARDS!!!

• Like 1

I don't know how you came to that conclusion but listen to this

Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon

Neil A

READ THAT BACKWARDS!!!

Protector,

Leave him alone for his sake and pray for him.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this