Sign in to follow this  
Urpflanze

Tantra, Brain and Masturbation

An interesting article I came across: http://www.kundalini-tantra.com/rtbrain1.html

The left brain controls the right side of the body and the right brain controls the left side of the body.

The right brain contains the fifth brain circuit which is a holistic, superconscious state and is a major goal of Tantric rituals. Opening the fifth brain circuit, represented by Tiphareth in the Tree of Life, brings the feeling of bliss, a vision of wholeness, the abililty to see holistically, and a neurosomatic ability, among many other benefits. It is also the first step to even higher brain circuits with abilities we almost never tap into.

The fourth brain circuit, the sexual circuit is located in the right hemisphere of our brains. When this brain circuit is energized, chemical changes are made in the body and brain which are enormously healing, inspirational, and energizing. This energy and chemistry can be used to awaken and energize the fifth brain circuit, creating even more chemical changes in the body of a highly desirable nature.

...we will discuss principally the manner in which sex is used to open the right brain functions and specifically the fourth and fifth brain circuits... The reason sex is emphasized here is because this is the energy which is used to open the even higher and more powerful brain circuits available in our frontal lobe areas, the so-called "new brain" unique to humans and so seldom used by any of us.

The first goal of a student of Tantra is to overcome Ego and Biosurvival circuit control. To do this the student focuses on the Rational and Sexual circuits, excluding the control of sex by the Ego.

The second goal of Tantra is to introduce the student to ways in which the student can open and control the activities of the fifth brain circuit. This is normally done through the most powerful higher brain circuit available to the conscious control of humans, the fourth brain circuit, the Sexual brain.

Tantrics throughout the ages have considered the rewards of activation of the higher brain circuits worthy of lifetimes of effort. Even a small burst of fifth circuit activity will have a person walking 3 feet off the ground, totally aware of all about them, and able to perceive, discern, and remain detached from, the problems of other humans. Many people who gain a small dose of fifth brain circuit activity believe they have touched God or at least heard from their god and been blessed abundantly by god powers.

Your sexual energy is the key to unlocking the activity of the fifth brain circuit. The sex act is commonly divided into four portions, arousal, plateau stage, orgasm, and relaxation. Arousal can be initiated in many ways and is encouraged at any time the student can do so legally. To gain the plateau stage of sexual performance requires that arousal be maintained for a period of time longer than seven minutes. After about seven to ten minutes of arousal, most people enter the plateau stage of sexual activity and begin to change their body and brain chemistry to one which is similar to the chemistry of puberty. This is the strongest healing and holistic chemistry the body knows and, when prolonged will always bring fifth circuit activity.

If any field expert here can vet the article for what it is really worth, I'd be grateful.

Edit: Dear admins, if you can please edit the Tantra spelling in the title.

Edited by Urpflanze
  • Like 1

I'm not a student of Tantra, but I've heard that they consider masturbation basically useless in comparison to actual sex...and they have methods for the sex, not just regular old bangin. Look at all the people getting it on in the world, and not getting spiritualized from it. You have to learn real Tantra.

But how can someone who spends his entire day amidst dead bodies be expected to scout for buxom partners?

Edited by Urpflanze

But how can someone who spends his entire day amidst dead bodies be expected to scout for buxom partners?

I don't know much about tantra, but aren't you confusing tantrics with a smaller group of aghoris?

• Like 1

I don't know much about tantra, but aren't you confusing tantrics with a smaller group of aghoris?

You are most probably correct. I have given up on chasing after these vain, unnatural ideals to artificially jack up my potential. I'm gonna limp my way through with whatever flawed but personal clutches I have at my disposal rather than to dash clueless wearing the legs of someone else.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this