Sign in to follow this  
digitalyogi

The Greatest Description of Enlightnment

I'm disappointed. An hour of talk, I still had no idea what he saw or experienced. Instead he kept telling us how I should live my life based on his understanding.

I'm disappointed. An hour of talk, I still had no idea what he saw or experienced. Instead he kept telling us how I should live my life based on his understanding.

Well, if that be true then I would have to say, "That Sucks!"

No, I didn't listen to it.

His descriptions match a lot of what has been written by a lot of sages.

His descriptions match a lot of what has been written by a lot of sages.

The titile of the thread is "The Greatest Description of Enlightnment".

After watching the video, I didn't find the "description of enlightment".

The title of the tread should be "Q and A video by Gopi Krishna".

• Like 1

I think the entire video should be very interesting for everyone. I honestly think all of it is very relevant to just about everything on the this forum.

Would you be willing to highlight specific minutes of his talk (that would be of the most interest for some of us) to watch?

The part where he describes the way he sees the world after his transformation, I am pretty sure that is a pretty good description.

The titile of the thread is "The Greatest Description of Enlightnment".

After watching the video, I didn't find the "description of enlightment".

The title of the tread should be "Q and A video by Gopi Krishna".

I think the entire video should be very interesting for everyone. I honestly think all of it is very relevant to just about everything on the this forum.

The part where he describes the way he sees the world after his transformation, I am pretty sure that is a pretty good description.

He didn't seem to mention the depression and madness period.

I just have a problem with the title of the thread. If I see a video with title "the greatet soccer performence by Joe", I'd expect to see some soccer footages. If the entire video is about Joe's interview with a reporter, I'd expect different title like "Q & A by the great soccer star Joe".

I did learn a lot from his video. Thanks for posting.

LOL maybe i went a little overboard with the title, I just like the way he describes things. It's good you liked the video.

He didn't seem to mention the depression and madness period.

I just have a problem with the title of the thread. If I see a video with title "the greatet soccer performence by Joe", I'd expect to see some soccer footages. If the entire video is about Joe's interview with a reporter, I'd expect different title like "Q & A by the great soccer star Joe".

I did learn a lot from his video. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this